What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roebuck - Arrogant Ponting must be fired

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JJ said:
It's not racism - it's a comment that has racial overtones.. And twizzle himself has stated that such comments are ok if the target looks like a monkey in the perpetrators eyes - right twizz? :roll:

but yeah, they are precious sooks

I'd agree with you if it only happened once

pretty stupid to do it again once it was pointed out to him that it is a racial slur

JJ

Immortal
Twizzle said:
I'd agree with you if it only happened once

pretty stupid to do it again once it was pointed out to him that it is a racial slur

so you've changed your view on the Williams sisters? It's been pointed out to you many times that it's a racial slur - or do different rules apply for you and Singh?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JJ said:
You said he didn't do the same this as Dravid - but he did

sorry, did Dravid throw his bat into the room ?

I didn't see anything wrong with Dravid's actions nor have I accused him

JJ said:
It's not racism - it's a comment that has racial overtones.. And twizzle himself has stated that such comments are ok if the target looks like a monkey in the perpetrators eyes - right twizz? :roll:

but yeah, they are precious sooks

he was warned that it was racist. What part of this do you not understand!?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JJ said:
so you've changed your view on the Williams sisters? It's been pointed out to you many times that it's a racial slur - or do different rules apply for you and Singh?

yes I have

I can see that it is accepted by alot of people to be a racist ocmment, I've already said that a few times

but unlike Bharji, I wont do it a second time

JJ

Immortal
herbert henry1908 said:
he was warned that it was racist. What part of this do you not understand!?

twizzle was told too - but he pigheadedly refused to admit it for quite some time - at least Singh can claim (if he actually said it) he said something when provoked in the heat of the moment - you never done that?

Twizzle said:
geez, you're inconsistent

its the tall poppy syndrome, isn't it ?

Yes.

JJ is obsessed with Australia and Australians.

Mainly because in just about every sport, NZ is our bitch. You can see just how much it eats away at him by reading his posts.

Choice bro. lol

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JJ said:
twizzle was told too - but he pigheadedly refused to admit it - at least Singh can claim (if he actually said it) he said something when provoked in the heat of the moment - you never done that?

haha

you can take your foot out of your mouth now and read the above post

JJ

Immortal
Twizzle said:
haha

you can take your foot out of your mouth now and read the above post

I added for some time, and you certainly took a lot of convincing

JJ

Immortal
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Yes.

JJ is obsessed with Australia and Australians.

Mainly because in just about every sport, NZ is our bitch. You can see just how much it eats away at him by reading his posts.

Choice bro. lol

oh welcome - El D's dick out of your mouth for a bit is it?

Moffo said:
well roebuck must have been reading this msg board yesterday :lol:

thing is that its nothing new. this has been going on for ages. its embarrassing to say that we are led by rick ponting

Maybe for you.

I don't follow Cricket that closely any more but I don't have any dramas with having a bloke with a bit of mongrel who can play the game better than just about anyone else currently alive as captain.

All this "gentleman's game" stuff is utter bullsh*t.

Croquet and Real Tennis are gentlemans games because there's no money in them.

JJ said:
twizzle was told too - but he pigheadedly refused to admit it for quite some time - at least Singh can claim (if he actually said it) he said something when provoked in the heat of the moment - you never done that?

no i have never been racist openly towards someone when i have been provoked.

Moffo

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Maybe for you.

I don't follow Cricket that closely any more but I don't have any dramas with having a bloke with a bit of mongrel who can play the game better than just about anyone else currently alive as captain.

All this "gentleman's game" stuff is utter bullsh*t.

Croquet and Real Tennis are gentlemans games because there's no money in them.

what is real tennis?

why is it bullsh*t? most games started off as amateur, with the way you play the game often being more important then the result. what is wrong with that? i think its a good principle, and not something that should be wiped out by an arsewipe such as ponting

JJ said:
oh welcome - El D's dick out of your mouth for a bit is it?

Don't worry little brother, there's still hope for NZ sport yet. I hear this mob are on the up....

hakaad6.jpg

Moffo said:
what is real tennis?

Is your google broken?

Moffo said:
why is it bullsh*t? most games started off as amateur, with the way you play the game often being more important then the result. what is wrong with that? i think its a good principle, and not something that should be wiped out by an arsewipe such as ponting

Of course it's bullsh*t.

Cricket is professional at the level these guys are playing at. These blokes do it for a living. It's not 1975 any more.

Imagine being a "gentleman salesman" for a living. You would have done well up until the 1980's.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey India

I can see your mouth moving and know you are saying something but all I can hear is

WWWAAAAHHHHH, WWWAAAHHHH, WWWWAAAHHHH

brooksy19

Bench
bullsh*t article, f**k off Roebuck you tosser.

Proud as punch to have someone like Ponting as our skipper, atleast you know he'll stand up to someone racially abusing a mate.

As for India & the BCCI, if they want to go home, go, we'll play AUS v AUS A and have a better contest.