What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rogue One: A Star Wars story

LESStar58

Referee
rogueone_onesheetA.jpg

Official poster.

I get more and more excited for this by the day!

LESStar58

Referee
New Rogue One trailer out later tonight :grinning:

GMA will have the exclusive on showing it. But won't be surprised if it hits online earlier.

I think GMA films in New York and its 230am there now. So my guess is in 3 to 5 hours it'll be on.

Can't wait! Hopefully theres a bit more Vader!

jargan83

Coach
International Trailer released on the 10/11 - couple of snippets of footage not seen (well that I haven't seen)

Caped Crusader

Juniors
I'm super keen for this

A little disappointed that they appear to have softened on this being military focused though. The blind guy, mentions of the force etc seem to be evidence of Disneys asking for a less gritty movie

LESStar58

Referee
I'm super keen for this

A little disappointed that they appear to have softened on this being military focused though. The blind guy, mentions of the force etc seem to be evidence of Disneys asking for a less gritty movie

From that Chinese trailer I am most curious about the identity of the woman who tells Jyn to "trust the Force" and giving her the necklace. She then snaps out of her flashback and you see her fondling what is obviously a kyber crystal on said necklace.

LESStar58

Referee
The parts that made it the same actually had very little to do with the main characters and where the story is going.

Spot on.

They did the same thing with The Phantom Menace i.e. Anakin blowing up the droid ship to paralell Luke blowing up the Death Star.

LESStar58

Referee
I've started on Catalyst which is a prequel novel to Rogue One. it's set smack bang in the middle of the clone wars though so maybe they move it along to Rogue One/New Hope era galaxy as the book progresses.

I'm really liking it so far though!