What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rogue One: A Star Wars story

sandshark

Bench
probably a before current events scene involving Forest and main girl. Those two will have a history against imperials I think.

LESStar58

Referee
probably a before current events scene involving Forest and main girl. Those two will have a history against imperials I think.

Whittaker is a character that was in the Clone Wars animated series so his history pre-dates the Empire.

LESStar58

Referee
Governor? Surely this close to A New Hope he would already be Grand Moff?

"The regional governers will now have direct control over their territories. Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this bate station."

"Governer Tarkin. I supected I'd find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was bought on board."

Is governer the same as a Moff? This may be an element of Star Wars fandom I wasn't aware of.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Not Rogue One related, but anyone hear the theory surrounding Snoke for episode 8?

Apparently from a leaked script, it just screams red herring from disney

LESStar58

Referee
Not Rogue One related, but anyone hear the theory surrounding Snoke for episode 8?

Apparently from a leaked script, it just screams red herring from disney

Be more specific. There's a million and one red herrings in that department . I guess it's to do with Snoke being Vader's father which is what I just read.

"
Is governer the same as a Moff? This may be an element of Star Wars fandom I wasn't aware of.

Based on what I have just read over on the Official Star Wars website, Moff and Grand Moff are military ranks which are above those of Admiral. The following is taken from Tarkin's Bio -

After Palpatine became Emperor, he made Tarkin a Moff in his new Empire. Tarkin was admired as one of the leaders of a ruthless order of technocrats who stood in stark contrast to the tradition-minded holdovers from the New Republic. He led pacification operations against Separatist remnants and earned a promotion to Grand Moff.

Source - http://www.starwars.com/databank/grand-moff-tarkin

Also don't forget that the commander of the second Death Star was Moff Jerjerrod.

LESStar58

Referee
Maybe a Moff/Grand Moff also governs particular areas of the galaxy?

Neither Tarkin or Jerjerrod got to wear a cape though! I can't wait to see Mendelsohn. I reckon he'll kill it as Krennic!

Storm13

Juniors
Is that an actual rumour??

Ever since E7 that's been my own personal theory as to a cool way they could go...

But I'd never heard anyone give it any legs...

Can't quite remember where I had seen it but out of the thousand of different rumours it's one of my favourites.

Latest posts