What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call - are you coming and if not then why not!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
not coming... i wouldnt have time to cover the 1000kms between work and the start of the game..

i will be cheering loudly via tv... someone feel free to make a 'hello mbds' banner.. :)

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
To all Dragon fans who are able to make it and have not yet got tickets - pull ur fingers out and get to the leagues club and buy what's left of the remaining tickets!!!! we want as much of the hill to be jam packed with RED and WHITE - the blue and whites always get a decent chunk of the hill when they play there so lets limit their presence as much as possible!!

Last edited:

Jono1987

Juniors
Taking off work for this game. Can not wait. I'll be there on hill chanting the songs, drinking the beer and booing the blue and white pretenders. I'll also be at the Royal beforehand for some pre-game goodness.

Deb_the_Dragon

Juniors
My mother is having surgery on Friday afternoon......but she has INSISTED I go and will be angry with me if I don't! So I will be there and mum will be there in spirit!

Go Saints!

Latest posts