What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call - are you coming and if not then why not!

Jersey No 14

Juniors
I'll be there, ready, for that illusive call.
No 14 - your on!
"Hey, take the next hit up"
WITHOUT QUESTION - SIR WAYNE

Nitro

Juniors
Wouldn't miss it for the world.

See you boys on the hill tomorrow night.

Should be there around gates open :)

Carn Dragons, fire the f%^k up!!

Cheers,
Adam.

RedV6

Juniors
Can't wait. Leaving work early with my 3 buddies. Going to the club..... bring on Friday

stg666

Juniors
again , my heart is there but my body will be stuck on the far south coast. will be sitting down with mates from the millingandi footy club and cheering loudly. long live the dragons.

St. Brett

Juniors
The Bulldogs fans are being locked out of this one.

boatpeople.jpg
bulldogs1x.jpg

nadine

Juniors
Since tickets are all sold out, I'm stuck watching it on TV, but am tempted to head to the Leagues Club to watch it.

homo man

Juniors
Due to the way ive been treated in the eels forum im converting to sainthood,see ya at the game boys
-226-1111954595-ugly_man.jpg

PM ME IF INTERESTED

Will be there of course. Missed the Sharkies game which makes it all the more important to get to this one. I have the day off today so I'm actually going to be able to watch most of the Toyota Cup for a change too.

FIRE UP!

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I'll be there for sure, I'm struggling to work today, the excitement is getting to me too much, I just want the day to hurry up and 4pm to hit so I can head down to the leagues club, sink a few beers and head over to the game. Can't wait, this game is going to be a cracker.

Latest posts