What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call - are you coming and if not then why not!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep, driving to the airport straight after work, flying down and should be there before kick off - with at least two minutes to spare. lol.

P.S. If it was being played at Homebush, there was no way I'd be able get there in time.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
not coming. studies. will be at the scum game week after though. if the game were on a sat or sun, i would have definitely gone.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
some guy called todd greenberg could be interested?
lol. Yeah, I heard he was having trouble getting in.
But the spare I've got is a kid's ticket. Actually, it might be OK - tell the young fella to give me a call. ;-).

fabs

Juniors
There is nowhere else I'd rather be - I can't wait!! Why is this week going so slow...?

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Yeah i'll be there on the hill with the army and one of my mates.

I'm shy so if you see a short guy with the heritage jumper and long hair, come and say hey!

AJ_82

Juniors
someone should buy all the remaining tickets and hold them for dragons only supporters!!!

I'll be there - and I am bring a troop with me from the north!

RedVDave

First Grade
Taking off work for this game. Can not wait. I'll be there on hill chanting the songs, drinking the beer and booing the blue and white pretenders. I'll also be at the Royal beforehand for some pre-game goodness.
Cya there mate!
My sources tell me your going to Oatley afterwards to is this true?

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
got my ticket in november [red v member] leave scool at 3;30 will be there at 5 for toyota cup and then the big one. i hope we beat the crap out of them. for everybody on the hill chant loud all night because its gonna be a big night and lets hope the dragons crowd bring them home with a big win

Jono1987

Juniors
Cya there mate!
My sources tell me your going to Oatley afterwards to is this true?

Hahaha would cap off an awesome day I must say. However I'm working on Saturday which means I can't kill myself on Friday. Still fuming about being knocked back from peakie cause of track pants yet being able to get in with shorts. That'll do me!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
sorry mate
no offence intended
but do you sometimes wish you could change your name?

Im sure i saw someone who had a tattoo on his arm
"Sharks 08"
and they got the 8 removed and put a 9
and that doesnt seem to be working
i think they should just get the whole thing removed :crazy:

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
sorry mate
no offence intended
but do you sometimes wish you could change your name?

Im sure i saw someone who had a tattoo on his arm
"Sharks 08"
and they got the 8 removed and put a 9
and that doesnt seem to be working
i think they should just get the whole thing removed :crazy:

yeah maybe just add adelaid to it

Latest posts