What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call - are you coming and if not then why not!

Ordered my tickets once I got back from the Cronulla game. Fly down Thursday morning, and will be at the Royal well before kick-off Friday. Anyone else coming?

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Ordered my tickets once I got back from the Cronulla game. Fly down Thursday morning, and will be at the Royal well before kick-off Friday. Anyone else coming?

i wont be there but for anyone who will be just keep the scum game in mind, and dont drink to much and use all your enrgy too early we need it for the game

Cooper-Man

Bench
Yeah i'll be there on the hill with the army and one of my mates.

I'm shy so if you see a short guy with the heritage jumper and long hair, come and say hey!

dragonpunk come say hi mate............im the guy in the penfolds jersey and the flag around my head.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Yeah i'll be there on the hill with the army and one of my mates.

I'm shy so if you see a short guy with the heritage jumper and long hair, come and say hey!

hey champ, im crazy mark, im the one with the RED V, going mental and with a whistle....sh*t doesnt narrow it down. oh well just ask for me.

thats what im talking about and maybe another animal besides SHARKS

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
hey champ, im crazy mark, im the one with the RED V, going mental and with a whistle....sh*t doesnt narrow it down. oh well just ask for me.

It narrows it down
.....to about 500
but from 20000 thats getting very close

and by the way which animal did you have in mind?

muppets-animal.jpg

or how about

pig-thumb.jpg

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
yeah true aye, and he gonna know im in with the ARMY

well i really do like the agro (cartoon connection) merged with elmo but i think the pig has promising signs... piggy riddle could be there 1st major signing

Its animal from the muppets
u know the mental drummer

big pat

Coach
Yep, driving to the airport straight after work, flying down and should be there before kick off - with at least two minutes to spare. lol.

P.S. If it was being played at Homebush, there was no way I'd be able get there in time.

is your usual driver meeting you at the airport.

silverex

Bench
Due to the GFC I've been asked by my boss to work only 4 days a week. This is the first week that I'll be taking a day off and guess what day it is - Friday!

That means I'll be able to get to Kogarah early enough to park not too far away. Then I'll wait for my missus at Carlton station and we'll be there in the new grandstand.

BTW, it's very noisy in the new grandstand. We sit 3 rows from the front and the amount of noise coming from behind us is incredible! We used to sit on the concourse in front of the hill and loved being near the Army. Now we're a bit far away. Though, for this Friday's game I'm glad we're in the stand.

The Preacher

First Grade
I unfortunately can't be there this week as the young fella has got athsma pretty bad and I don't want to take him out and have him running around in the night air. I can't go without him as he'd get the sh!ts real bad, and so would the Mrs. as she would have to put up with him whinging.
I'll be right in front of the television though and I'll crack a longneck for the Army when the camera's pan round to the hill. :alcho:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
is your usual driver meeting you at the airport.

No mate. Given the tight schedule, I thought a taxi straight from Virgin Central to Jubilee was the go.

The flight gets in just before 7pm, so finding a parking spot had to be factored in.

dogz08

First Grade
sorry mate
no offence intended
but do you sometimes wish you could change your name?

Im sure i saw someone who had a tattoo on his arm
"Sharks 08"
and they got the 8 removed and put a 9
and that doesnt seem to be working
i think they should just get the whole thing removed :crazy:

i've tried mate but you can't do that anymore

I should of just put Dogs

Latest posts