What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call - are you coming and if not then why not!

Nitro

Juniors
cracker.snack.bread.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

redVpride

Juniors
cant wait will be there in full voice heard smith might be a late start fingers crossed see you troops there help the boys march on GO YOU DRAGONS!!!!

SET2JT

Juniors
cant make it as im in dubai. whats the weather going to be like for the game.
p.s i was gonna kill the misses for taking me on this holiday when i found out we are playing the dogs the same time.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Its sunny here in Penrith atm, so i assume it would be the same out at Carlton.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
cant make it as im in dubai. whats the weather going to be like for the game.
p.s i was gonna kill the misses for taking me on this holiday when i found out we are playing the dogs the same time.
Not a cloud in the sky and probably 18-20 degrees outside. It'll be a perfect night for it, mind you the way the weather has been it could start raining in another 20 minutes, who knows.

ouwet

Bench
Its sunny here in Penrith atm, so i assume it would be the same out at Carlton.

Forecast for Friday
Fine and sunny. Freshening west to northwest winds.
Precis: Windy. Sunny.
City: Max: 23

It's freaking cold outside and will get colder... Rug up people and Up the Doggies

sting

Bench
???? it's pretty bloody nice outside i reckon and i'm in north sydney.. but yeah it will probably get colder

Dragon

Coach
Heading up in the next hour or so. Windy as hell down here, the new hoody will come in handy tonight :)