What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROLL CALL - Bankwest Stadium Opening April 22 - EELS v Tigers

Happy MEel

First Grade
I think all of the members presale allocation is exhausted. They have a general public allocation though, which go on sale tomorrow.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Got GA tickets to the dragqueens game on May 5th :sunglasses:
Give it a crack, North end

Got to luv Sunday arvo matches at our new home

Angry_eel

First Grade
Is the Tigers game sold out? I'm having a lot of trouble buying on Ticketek. It keeps erroring out.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Just got tickets for my boy and I. My Parra DNA would not allow me to miss this event.
I was at Cumberland for its final match, Parra V Manly, 20 all draw in 1981.
I was at Parra Stadium with my Dad for its first match in 1986 where our beloved Eels smashed the Dragons 36 to 6 and Sterlo scored a rare "10" in Rugby League Week.
I was there at the stadiums last game again V St George where Bevan French scored 3 fantastic trys in yet another Eels triumph.
Now I'll be in attendance at game 1 with my boy to watch the Mighty Eels christen their new home in style.
Cant wait. See you there.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm not gonna disclose our seats here, @hindy111 will probably stalk us if I do.

But yeah Bay 214 FTW! come at me, I'll be the guy in the Eels jersey!

Mine havent been emailed yet? I purchased e-tickets last Friday along with my membership. Neither tixs been sent.