What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

Rocket

Juniors
With a chance I'll be moving back in Brisbane next year it is good to see support for the Saints is still strong north of the border.

Same here! Once we know the dates we can start to plan...yay.

Canberra date should hopefully be announced this week. We need a big away turnout like there was for the Titans match. Having been to a lot of Raiders matches this year it is surprising how poorly supported most Sydney teams are down here.

_Johnsy

Referee
Pretty pissed off. I have to work that night (tried to swap shifts & no go), and making matters worse i work about 200-500m from the stadium.

Enoy, should be a great night

BUMP!!!

So is anyone going for a drink on Saturday night. I'm finishing work at Palm Beach around 9pm, and should be checked in at the Holiday Inn by 10:30pm(ish).

STG-MACCA

Bench
I know a bunch of us are going for lunch before the Caxton (across the road for seafood). Lunch is at 11.30 and then Caxton, so I'd assume it will be approx 12.45ish??

Kick off is 3, so gives us about an hour at the Caxton for a few quick bevo's

Don't forget your scarf.......and your toothbrush ;-)

I know a bunch of us are going for lunch before the Caxton (across the road for seafood). Lunch is at 11.30 and then Caxton, so I'd assume it will be approx 12.45ish??

Kick off is 3, so gives us about an hour at the Caxton for a few quick bevo's

Don't forget your scarf.......and your toothbrush ;-)

me and my roomies will probably be down for that...unless they've planned it already and havnt told me :s

AJ_82

Juniors
If your normal and used to the right way of how the Caxton works, you will be there drinking by about 11am - lunch can be had at the Caxton and if that fails to impress you, the World of Food inside Suncorp won't disappoint (they have everything from Red Rooster to falafels for christ's sake!)

Then again, depending on the numbers up for Saturday night, Sunday may well start later if people make it a big one!

P.S. I am up for either/or!

The Major

Bench
AJ, the Caxton opens its bars at half 11 champion. Might have to go raid Vinnies mini bar in the meantime me thinks!

The Major

Bench
For anyone wishing to collect their prepaid tickets to the game this Sunday, look for myself or Matt (St.Linnane) along with the rest of the Dragon Amy invasion at the Caxton Hotel from 11.30am -12pm onwards. We will be the noisy singing, chanting, banner wielding, flag waving, scarf wearing bunch at the furthest right end facing the street. Look for myself and AJ in our favourite seats hanging out the big window right at the end. We should all be there til about 1.30pm -2pm id imagine as we would like to get along to cheer on the NYC also. If anyone is unable to collect their tickets during this time, please PM me so we can make alternate arrangements to get your tickets to you.

AJ_82

Juniors
For anyone wishing to collect their prepaid tickets to the game this Sunday, look for myself or Matt (St.Linnane) along with the rest of the Dragon Amy invasion at the Caxton Hotel from 11.30am -12pm onwards. We will be the noisy singing, chanting, banner wielding, flag waving, scarf wearing bunch at the furthest right end facing the street. Look for myself and AJ in our favourite seats hanging out the big window right at the end. We should all be there til about 1.30pm -2pm id imagine as we would like to get along to cheer on the NYC also. If anyone is unable to collect their tickets during this time, please PM me so we can make alternate arrangements to get your tickets to you.

11.30 - are you serious? I thought it was much earlier than that! In any case Vinnies sounds good. I'll be leading from the front on Sunday to make up for my absence this year so you all better be bringing your A-games for this weekend - best game outside of Sydney every year!

SerbDragon

Coach
Just packing for my trip to cairns, just wanted to drop in and wish all from the army a fantastic weekend, needless to say i wish i was there with you guys. Stand Tall Sing Proud and for heavens sake.. put another red v jersey on wally will yas, that sh*t will never stop being funny.

Up the MIGHTY SAINTS! You can be sure ill have my ass parked in some pub in cairns dressed to the hilt in the red v cheering our boys on

ps: Steve try not to vomit this time.

SerbDragon

Coach
Just packing for my trip to cairns, just wanted to drop in and wish all from the army a fantastic weekend, needless to say i wish i was there with you guys. Stand Tall Sing Proud and for heavens sake.. put another red v jersey on wally will yas, that sh*t will never stop being funny.

Up the MIGHTY SAINTS! You can be sure ill have my ass parked in some pub in cairns dressed to the hilt in the red v cheering our boys on

ps: Steve try not to vomit this time.

silverex

Bench
Just a question for those of you who will be flying up from Sydney - do you wear your jersey on the plane?

STG-MACCA

Bench
Just a question for those of you who will be flying up from Sydney - do you wear your jersey on the plane?

Bloody oath........except I'm flying up tomorrow, so I will most likely wear a polo or something, but if I was going Sunday morning I would for sure.

Nohing like wearing it proud throughout an away city the entire trip though.

silverex

Bench
Bloody oath........except I'm flying up tomorrow, so I will most likely wear a polo or something, but if I was going Sunday morning I would for sure.

Nohing like wearing it proud throughout an away city the entire trip though.

We're flying tomorrow too so that's why I asked. I thought it might seem a bit strange to wear it up on the day before the game.

Might just wear my Dragons jacket on the plane and wear the jersey all day Sunday.

Now I feel like I'm carrying on like a chick, worrying about what to wear! Oh dear! :D