What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

Tell the guys on your bucks weekend you are getting some milk for coffee, fly back to Brissie for the game, then fly back to Cairns that night. Make sure you pick up milk on the way back though to make the story truthful!

St. Linnane

First Grade

I mean, who would plan their bucks weekend on one of the two weekend sof the year that Saints are playing in the state they live in. What a dump truck... hahaha :)

In all honesty, I wish you were with us Serb. Will shout extra loud for you. Make sure you get to Sydney again soon.

SerbDragon

Coach
Tradition states as follows: The godfather is to make all the arrangements for the bucks night. Funnily enough he is a dragons man too. If Brisbane was not such a wasteland I could of had it there I suppose.

Now for the glass half full. After the wedding its balls out for me fella's, Next years agenda will be different. I promise. This is missus is yet to witness the Temple of Boom that is Kogarah. Many more Sydney trips on the cards, and maybe even the newie trip.

The Major

Bench
Guys, as was pretty much obvious to most, my previous post regarding registering the scarves was a total fabrication and more importantly an absolute gee up! I only posted it for sh*ts n giggles and to see who would be gullible enough to reply. LOL! I could hjave framed a market as to whom were likely candidates to actually take it seriously. C'mon, i mean registering a scarf? Paaahlease!
But a big thanks to DragonPunk & HLH for being the only 2 who responded, and very promptly i might add. Thankyou for your great support guys! And more importantly, the laugh myself and some others have and will gain at your expense! lol. Keep your eyes peeled for when we have to register our soon to be Dragon Army undies!

Guys, as was pretty much obvious to most, my previous post regarding registering the scarves was a total fabrication and more importantly an absolute gee up! I only posted it for sh*ts n giggles and to see who would be gullible enough to reply. LOL! I could hjave framed a market as to whom were likely candidates to actually take it seriously. C'mon, i mean registering a scarf? Paaahlease!
But a big thanks to DragonPunk & HLH for being the only 2 who responded, and very promptly i might add. Thankyou for your great support guys! And more importantly, the laugh myself and some others have and will gain at your expense! lol. Keep your eyes peeled for when we have to register our soon to be Dragon Army undies!

LOLLLLL

you're gunna pay for that

And I'd register more than just me Dragon Army undies hahahaha

St. Linnane

First Grade
And we are SOLD.OUT!

Well done guys - looking forward to hearing you all in full voice 4 weeks from now.

I'll be there 5th year running. One of the great games of the year !!

I flew up for the titans game and that is was awesome as there was more crowd support for the Dragons

Full credit to Queensland SGI supporters club.

cheers SFTG

St. Linnane

First Grade
SFTG other than for supporting the same side, the forum 'Roll Call' and the subsequent 50 tickets sold have nothing to do with the QLD supporter group.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Lol Yeh that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We better win, not like last year's semi :-(.