What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

Just a question for those of you who will be flying up from Sydney - do you wear your jersey on the plane?

Bloody oath........except I'm flying up tomorrow, so I will most likely wear a polo or something, but if I was going Sunday morning I would for sure.

Nohing like wearing it proud throughout an away city the entire trip though.

We're flying tomorrow too so that's why I asked. I thought it might seem a bit strange to wear it up on the day before the game.

Might just wear my Dragons jacket on the plane and wear the jersey all day Sunday.

Now I feel like I'm carrying on like a chick, worrying about what to wear! Oh dear! :D

i'm going up tomorrow and I was going to wear my jersey and DA scarf and carry my jacket

what flight are you on?

SaintTPP

First Grade
I dont know what flight but its around 2pm. I'm packing now lol.

I wanna wear my DA scarf also but its really bright with normal clothes.

I may wear a saints jacket. Maybe my jersey. I have no idea hehe.

I dont know what flight but its around 2pm. I'm packing now lol.

I wanna wear my DA scarf also but its really bright with normal clothes.

I may wear a saints jacket. Maybe my jersey. I have no idea hehe.

LOL

what do you have to pack?

a spare pair of undies and a toothbrush? haha

_Johnsy

Referee
If you guys are going to be at tin billys or the bar at roma st (Holiday Inn) at about 9'ish (saturday or sunday night), I'll call in and say hi for 5 min before I kick off @ work

AJ_82

Juniors
For everyone making it into Brisbane town tomorrow, what are people doing? Any thoughts of catching up for a few sneaky bevvies in town at a pub or what not? Keen to have a warm up session prior to the main event (and get my hands on those scarves early!)

xofstgeorge

Juniors
vince: i happen to throw up because i go at it as hard as i can, and dont wuss out like someone i know.....lol
Jager bob, i will certainly give you a call mid song. Wont be the same without ya there big fella. Enjoy your bucks weekend.

The Major

Bench
St linnane and i get in at about 10 - 10.30am sunday. Will come straight to the holiday inn bar to get on it before making the pilgrimage to the Caxton for open sesames. Might be a good place for everyone to meet at who have lobbed early and have no plans til 11.30am.

The Major

Bench
Why would we crash with you when we fligh up and back on the same day? No need to crash. Bit of a no brainer shezza even by your standards. Who you staying with anyhows? Dad send a chaperone with you?