What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rookie of the year

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
From the Warriors I don't see anyone getting close because even with a few injuries they seem to have enough depth to cover it without blooding rookies.

Although depending on the criteria Packer might still be considered a rookie (I don't think so though) and with Wiki gone he might get some decent time this year.

Bman26

Juniors
If they played 5 games or less then they are elligible correct?

If so from storm, Sam Joe, Joseph Tomane, Kevin Proctor or if he played less than 5 Aiden Tolman

watatank

Coach
Jamal Idris if he still qualifies (IIRC he played 3 games)

William Isa is a decent chance if he can get a run at the Storm.

From the Dragons Daniel Fepulaei is the best chance if Priddis breaks down but I can't see any Dragon winning it unless Trent Merrin breaks into the top team somehow.

Chachi

Bench
Jharal Yow Yeh.

These awards usually go to outside backs as they make the biggest impact early in their careers. Plenty of opportunities for him in FG with a few backs leaving the Broncs.

Last edited:

fillapop

Juniors
who is that little winger, think he was # 2 that was playin outside ryan williamson in that clip, he didnt look half bad either, no rookie of yr potential but just want to know who he is?

charlie

Juniors
SG Ball Best and Fairest? No offence mate, but he'd be very lucky to even get a game in firsts next year. Looks very promising for you guys though.
Williamson is in Fittlers top 25 so i,d say he will deffinately playFG sometime this year. He is already as big as folau.and probably quicker. What the highlight video didn'y show is his defence,which is very tough and effective.

charlie

Juniors
who is that little winger, think he was # 2 that was playin outside ryan williamson in that clip, he didnt look half bad either, no rookie of yr potential but just want to know who he is?
His last name is Vana, he will be in the u20's this year. good player