What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rookies 2008

Big Mick

Referee
Masada Iosefa just got through a mountain of work against the Eels, including scoring his first try. I don't think Matt Elliott could justify removing him from first grade.

Lachlan Coote and Wade Graham had great games aswell, but i think when we get Michael Gordon and Luke Rooney back... our backline will shift around and force them back into the Under 20's.

Far as i'm concerned...Wesser has a home on the Wing, and the other can go to Gordon. Rooney can play out the rest of the year at Windsor with Bob Blair...Blair and Tighe can fight out the last centre spot.

No reason we shouldn't persist with Coote, Graham and Iosefa now. Keep em there.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Coote is a good player, but i don't think he has been doing enough to get the massive talk up he has been getting from Rabs and Co

Nothing against Coote himself, and i think he is playing ok, but they seem a bit OTT on him at the moment