What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roos: Mini out- Hunt in

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mr Saab said:
wow, must be fun watching a team that has won jack shyte for the past 20 yrs.

so you'd stop watching your teams games if they didn't win?

no wonder you betray NSW and go for QLD

CowMan

Juniors
yeah, is a bit of a cutie
the kiwis will like it what better then to get a grab of a young cutie they will be hammering that cutie over and over again
the whole team will be pounding that cutie
first it will be wiki, but then sonny bill will want some cutie so he'll join in
I'm sure everyone will get a piece of cutie by the end of the night it'll be one bloody cutie that's for sure

Go Kiwis

gregstar

Referee
charlie - the qld hope hangs on their forwards. they'll have to be at their best to simply match the nsw pack. if that's achieved, they then have to rely on thurston having a blinder in his first origin outing & lockyer rediscovering the form he had as a fullback.

it's a tall order, because the blues are gonna have a big, in-form, victory-experienced pack comming at them.
furthermore meninga is the coach & i don't rate him as one.

gregstar

Referee
f*ck!

i must have alzheimers for christ's sake! was he a bench player? or the starting half?

i thought prince was the half.

apologies to charles & apologies to thurston!

Balmain_Boy

Haha, I think a year of your life has slipped into oblivion mate. Prince was half in 04, Thurston last year.

I think Queensland would be best served with Prince at Half, Thurston at 5/8 and Lockyer at fullback. At least it'll stop the junior halves being overawed by Lockyer, which happened to both of them I feel.

gregstar

Referee
queensland have a pleasant headache so far as outside backs are concerned.

slater (who can't play #1)
inglis
wesser
hunt
shiff
sing(?)
williams
hodges
tonga
others!

there's just sh*tloads to choose from.

but i agree with you - lockyer should be fullback & away from the defence line. he is a good tackler but it comes at the expense of his attack.

lockyno1

Post Whore
GoTheBears said:
Locky's happiest day since he ejaculated when Hauritz played forAustralia. What is it about him and nuffies?

Hunt is not a nuffy and Haurie is one of the greatest players to don the baggygreen!:D Hunt will prove you doubters wrong!:D

DeeGan

Bench
Can't say I agree with the selection, Matt Bowen has been faultless in seven round this season, he has paid the price for a poor game in front of the Australian coach on Saturday night it seems.

Karmichael Hunt will play well, I don't doubt that in this Australian team, though I think there are better options in replacing Minichiello.

Ben Hornby; brilliant when given the chance to represent NSW, he has only got better as a player.

Rhys Wesser; better player than Hunt and has Origin experience.

Clinton Schifcofske; was probably never in mind given he cannot get a look in at S.O.O. level though he would slot in and be as reliable as he is for Canberra.

Good luck to Karmichael, he will perform, though I cannot help but think that we have got this selection wrong given others deserve the shot before the young fullback.

gregstar

Referee
Mr Saab said:
QLD will win this yrs series...as long as Johns isnt coaxed out of retirement.
you're right about johns charlie.

but i think the blues will win it courtesy of their forwards.
the best qld can hope is to match them up front - i can't see it happening.

Latest posts