What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters 2 short of the golden 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
The Roosters club are set to make history as the only club EVER to win 1000 first grade games in the history of Rugby League. As the last surviving FIRST grade club of league since Rugby league began, I for one hope they can do it.....!!!!!

998 wins and still counting Roosters !!!! Go for the 1000 !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: And beyond !!!!!

...Morticia...

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
I for one hope they can do it.....!!!!!

if we cant win 2 more games before any other club gets near the 1000 wins theres something really wrong ;-)

my question is, can we do it this season?

Julie

Juniors
Well until they can start doing the basic things right like holding onto the ball and completing there sets we won't be seeing a them make history until next year.

2 True Blues

Coach
Dropped a lot of ball all season. But they will complete the six's and do the basics well this weekend and make it 999 !!!!

...Morticia...

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Dropped a lot of ball all season. But they will complete the six's and do the basics well this weekend and make it 999 !!!!

well if we're going to get the tonne this season we need to win this one and lose the next and then win etc. but we'll see. i'm not willing to place any bets this season

Brycey

Juniors
melon.... said:
Make that 999 wins 2 TB. We beat the Pennies 40-20.
I would love us to win all 3 matches. But apart of me wants us to win our 1000th game in the Round 1 2007, our centenary year, and also against the Rabbits to give them a big F#CK YOU!

roosters06

Juniors
Hope to knock up the 1000 next week, that way i can finally shut up my eels supporting best mate and my brother....lol.

Brycey said:
I would love us to win all 3 matches. But apart of me wants us to win our 1000th game in the Round 1 2007, our centenary year, and also against the Rabbits to give them a big F#CK YOU!

i agree

nothin wud be better than to smash those androtops in the centenary year for the 1000th but i dont really wanna lose any more games but if we beat souths round 1 next year for the 1000 itd be worth it

2 True Blues

Coach
You guys will not lose with SOWARD in your side, though we may now lose our first game in 10 !!!! LOL............;-) :lol: :cool:

2 True Blues

Coach
Ok. 1000 coming up this weekend for sure. I feel it in my bones, and it's gonna be a close and well worth watching game as well.

i just hope we win the 1000th at home, itd suck to lose it at say ericsson (mt smart wotever it is) or something, you know?

i know this question might not be fully answered, but say we did win this sunday, will easts leagues put on some form of an event after the game? is any celebrations or something prepared?

2 True Blues

Coach
Wondering which team the Roosters will be slaughtering first up in 2007 enabling them to chalk up this 100 games record in the first game of the 2007season !!!!!!

;-) :lol: :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
I'll be at R1 2007 to get no.1000 against the Bunnies. Gonna get season tickets for the first time, they better do well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts