What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters coach makes play for unwanted Bulldog

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TT, look at it this way... why are you and other supporters of your club so desperate to be better than Souths? Can't you just be pleased with your own clubs exploits and be done with it? :sleeper:

Timmah said:
And in that period where you won 18 of your last 20 against them, you won how many premierships? One?

Oh what an era.

Facts and stats have it at this:

Souths 20 premierships, Eastern Suburbs/Sydney City/Sydney Roosters 11.

Souths v Easts/SC/SR:
195 games, Souths 103-87 (5 draws)

If you're gonna pull a stat out, pull out a complete stat, not one that makes your team look good recently only. The all-time figures are the ones to look at and over all-time, your team is the little brother, THIRD in fact behind the old and mighty Dragons.

I won't dignify your personal attacks either, because I know you can do far better.

lol tim m-u-t. sit down son there's another thread with parramatta smear all over it. you said souths have it over us and i provide a stastic that says lately they're been out bitch. but keep your semi hard on for us it's actually funny to see you get all teary eyed over us.

lol try and bring the dragons in this haha please. when was the last time either souths or dragons won the comp????

Timmah said:
TT, look at it this way... why are you and other supporters of your club so desperate to be better than Souths? Can't you just be pleased with your own clubs exploits and be done with it? :sleeper:

why are your supporters determined to be better than parramatta? stick to the parramatta choker banners

Timmah

Staff member
Souths 71, Saints 79. Until 2002 (just that ONE premiership since...) 1975 for you.

Hardly a remarkable feat. Four lost GFs since then too.

Timmah

Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
why are your supporters determined to be better than parramatta? stick to the parramatta choker banners

It's simple, we already are. We have more premierships, have been in the comp longer, and are more successful. Pretty simple stuff ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Yes, you've been in the comp longer and have won more premierships, you're correct.

Concierge

Juniors
S.S.T.I.D said:
No, I don't. I spend the vast majority of my time on this forum in the International sections. You've made yourself look like a fool by typing that.

But yes, Souths are the best and the pride of the league. Thanks, though we don't really need the acknowledgement.

bullsh*t

LOL get real everyone knows on here who you are what you do and what your about. You dont follows souths you dont even follow league. You just bag the roosters, honestly mate I feel sorry for you, every time I see a Roosters thread there you are bagging them like the joker you are. Your the fricken pride of the LU, you a legend in your own lunch time.

Dave Q

Coach
The magic will wear off Freddy soon enough and the Roosters will go back to their whoring ways around the comp.

They are nothing but sickly parasites, fat bloated insects crawling around the league, antennas out looking for another meal.

They are a disgrace to the game.

NGR

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
then what was the point of comparing the souths half back to the easts one :roll: f**king tool

what recent signings have we made that were like you guys did? how many best days behind them players did we sign? nutley was one our best. beattie i will give you. who else?
comparing a juniour kiwi half to a very possible australian half in thre early years... hmm why would i compare them :roll:

harrison, beattie, nutley was average at best...

shall we keep the stereotypes going? roosters supporters = fagg*ts:crazy:

NGR

Juniors
Concierge said:
bullsh*t

LOL get real everyone knows on here who you are what you do and what your about. You dont follows souths you dont even follow league. You just bag the roosters, honestly mate I feel sorry for you, every time I see a Roosters thread there you are bagging them like the joker you are. Your the fricken pride of the LU, you a legend in your own lunch time.
f**k if you bothered to go to the source of the problem you would realise 9 times out of 10 rooster p**fs start it and we defend ourselves...

but you and many others choose to overlook this fact so you too can have a dig at us... so f**k you too muppet

Timmah

Staff member
NGR's right Geohood, Concierge is going overboard. A little blow-in with no f**king idea. Pretending to know what everyone's about :lol:

OVP

Coach
Concierge said:
Your one of the biggest fools in here mate you spend all your time and effort bagging the roosters, you really need to get over it and focus on your own team. Your like a cheap broken record. :crazy: :lol: :crazy:

Get over it and move on, so souffs are the best and pride of the leauge and all that jazz.

Well said Concierge, thanks mate.

To my grave i will say that Souffs fans are the most jealous fans on the planet. They spread just about every single rumour about every single club, but they always forget to check out themselves. Its either small-club syndrome or small-penis syndrome ... take your pick Souffs fans.

OVP

Coach
Dave Q said:
Souths always fight to win.

That is how we are built.

We do not compromise.

So what was the excuse when Easts beat you senseless at 62-0 not all that long ago ?

Oh yes, the League is just so Proud of you :roll::roll::roll:

punton

Juniors
OVP said:

To my grave i will say that Souffs fans are the most jealous fans on the planet. They spread just about every single rumour about every single club, but they always forget to check out themselves. Its either small-club syndrome or small-penis syndrome ... take your pick Souffs fans.

Jealous?

What the f**k of, you imbecile? :lol:

When it comes to jealousy, you need look no further than our shadow, c.o.c.k lover.

To be honest, I've seen no more appropriate mascot in world sport. :p

Penance

Juniors
OVP said:

Jealous? LOL-LOL <<thats the look of my eyes right now

Having MILLIONS, an improving team, state of the art training, new leagues club, history, fame, etc etc

www.sydneyroosters.com.au, no joke, there is about 3-4 "soufs" threads per week, OVP your more than welcome to join us if you want ;-)