What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Knights Discussion

antonius

Coach
The thing that compounds most of Royals penalties though are that they have been very late in the count. You need to be on your best behaviour on tackle 5.

aqua_duck

Coach
It still amazes me how people keep picking Sarg ahead of either Tolar or Royal.

He is starting to find some good form in PL, but even at his best he would be lucky to shift either Tolar or Royal off the bench, let alone make the run on.
Sarge is a punishing defender, which is something we need, Tolar is good but Sarge has him for aggression and experience

keeney

First Grade
I agree about Royal, he may be warming into the season, but hasn't been solid until this game. Tolar was the better of the two previously. But these aren't the two I'd be dropping, Wicks is first to go for sure.

Did we start the game with 8. Cross, 10. Royal, Bench Tolar?

Pika

Bench
Tolar has been nursing a shoulder injury since round three.

Requires a needle each game.

The rest should see him back to top form.

aqua duck, have you been watching Sarge in PL?

Its his defence keeping him there, his yards are actually pretty good. Though PL is a big step down from NRL.

Still, he is a few weeks off 100%.

Both him and White will be pressing for NRL positions.

Tafua is also playing strongly.

Last year seems a distant memory when these guys were aour starters week in week out.