What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROOSTERS VS PANTHERS STADIUM AUSTRALIA 2ND APRIL 2004

Fibroman

First Grade
Saw Freddy stumble out of the pioneer tavern a few times in his younger days. 5 or 6 times a week, and he would still play a blinder on the weekend. The bloke was a freak.( and I mean that in the good sense )

PREDATOR

Juniors
roosterspremiers2002 said:
Hey Fibro

the beer invite is a good thought except for one thing

we would all rather go to the Australian Arms seeing as though our illustrious leader Ricky Stuart is part owner

oh no

Roosters have ties in the west

thats okay

We also own kingswood sports club
And WE own 14 clubs including Panthers you choker :lol:

PREDATOR

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
fibro man said:
I hope the weather is fair that day, to cater for all the fairweather goosters supporters. lol.

Not that Panthers fans are fairweather hey Fibro...I mean what was your average crowd in 2002...7000??? As soon as you started winning you broke 10000!
And which team had a gateperson scanning an entry pass again and again and again to falsely increase crowd size when the criteria from a few seasons ago was announced?
(all captured on film btw :lol: )

Sir Don

Juniors
David puttyi cant beleive the shite that coming out of your mouth but being a mega seinfeld fan ill leave you alone ....great name by the way

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Bring it on Penrif, if we turn up and play like we did last night its going to be a smashing. Let's show those fricken dogs supporters how real rugby league fans behave

Fibroman

First Grade
Rooster Lozz said:
Bring it on Penrif, if we turn up and play like we did last night its going to be a smashing. Let's show those fricken dogs supporters how real rugby league fans behave

You guys played some good footy against the doggies. Minnicello was sensational from the back. You showed that you have got some real depth at your club, playing like that with the injury list you've got at the moment.

The dogs panicked like a bunch of teenagers when they got behind on the scoreboard, and really, that scoreline didn't totally reflect the difference in the sides.

Westies vs Yuppies next week will be interesting. I guarantee the westie fans will be better behaved that the fans from the south west.

I'm looking forward to the game. Should be a great contest. Hopefully the panthers get through their match against the warriors with no injuries.

I've no doubt that it will be a great game, everyone will be aiming up. Both teams are capable of winning this one. As for the fans, there won't be any problems. Normal sledging that goes on at any given game will be par for the course. That's a given.

Good Luck Panthers, Roosters by 2. :D

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yeah I'm looking forward to a great night next Friday.....hopefully it wont rain ;-)

PS I just remembered I owe another Rooster fanatic some Krispy Kreme donuts :D Where are you Ray?? I need your list 8)

And WE own 14 clubs including Panthers you choker

Arent they all or near enough called Panthers you wally. :lol:

and I think that our form over the last few years hardly suggests chokers

we have been no where near a wooden spoon for a fair while

what year did you last get yours???

see you at the game :)

m0j0

Bench
Yeah, congratulations ya bunch of pussycats! :(

I think I can smell Fibro cooking me some humble pie. BTW, I think we can expect to be playing against the Broncs and the Knoughts (and maybe the Dragqueens) sans Morley.

Now I've got to go and right me a Sevens article (not in the best mood for it either).

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sorry chook fans but it has to be said
Yet again Finch went MIA when his team needed him
Ive said it once and ill say it again, Finch cracks like an egg under pressure

melon....

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Sorry chook fans but it has to be said
Yet again Finch went MIA when his team needed him
Ive said it once and ill say it again, Finch cracks like an egg under pressure
Bullshit you blind idiot!!! Fittler went missing in th efirst half..like he always does against Penrith. Finch and he then woke up and tried their guts out in the second...pity nobody else did. You want to blame someone, blame the Easts forwards for missing 23 tackles in the first half. No go Forward means the half cant do jack!! but if you knew anything about league youd know that. Thats why he was so crap at Canberra...none of your forwards wanted to get him going.

Raider_69

Post Whore
And about his kicks straight down the throats of the panther back 3?

Look dont get me wrong, he has improved out of sight since leaving canberra (as i thought he would under stuart) but like i said, he cracks under presure, always has and IMHO he always will and thats what will stop him going to the next level.

Dont worry i know that most halfs cant do shit behind a pack going nowhere, but the thing that seperates the average from the good is that they find a way, they get involved and Finch just dosnt do that.

I have no doubt he is a much improved player but he is still doing the little annoying things that he was doing at canberra.

Come on Nikko, it works both ways. I thought Finch made some errors in judgement, but he was also one of our better players tonight. You and I will always disagree when it comes to Brett Finch, in a few years time when he's wearing a rep jumper you'll still be bitching your arse off about him. ;-)

0neye

RAW RAW THE BLACK CATS KICKED YOUR ASS SUCK EGGS GOOSTERS YOU GOT PLUCKED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
How Crocker got 1 dally M point last night was beyond me, he did nothing. If Penrith didn't deserve all 6 points its a joke. Wesser or Preston or clinton should have got the other point, not crocker.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Penelope Pittstop said:
Come on Nikko, it works both ways. I thought Finch made some errors in judgement, but he was also one of our better players tonight. You and I will always disagree when it comes to Brett Finch, in a few years time when he's wearing a rep jumper you'll still be bitching your arse off about him. ;-)

your right, it dosnt matter if how good he gets he will alway be a dud to me, but seriously, last night just like at canberra he went MIA when the heat was on

I recon if their is one bloke who cant sort him out its Stuart, but he has a job ahead him.... thankfully thats a job canberra dont have anymore :mrgreen:

Latest posts