What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROOSTERS VS PANTHERS STADIUM AUSTRALIA 2ND APRIL 2004

Fibroman

First Grade
Supermario, you are way too precious to be on this forum. You should be on the latte sippers anonymous forum, you goose. Wack up, snap up and pack up! I am, and always have been loyal to my local team :? , that just happens to be the Pamffers. I was more loyal than anyone in 2001 when I paid mega bucks for a signed jersy before they won the wooden spoon, but I knew they would bounce back. :cry: :oops: 8) :) :(

Fibroman

First Grade
Kurt, I believe you are a closet troll. I think they should ban covert trolling on the forums. Come out of the closet Sherlock and just admit that you really do LOVE THE MIGHTY PAMFFERS.

All I'm doing is viewing your most recent *cough* posts and I can't help if gems like these just leap off the page. It's wrong to hide your light under a bushel, you're special* and people should be made aware of that.

As for the Panthers? I don't dislike them for beating us last year but I'd rather support a NSL team than barrack for another club.

*special in a cork-on-fork, remedial classes kind of way

Fibroman

First Grade
I also believe you may be a closet westie. Perhaps we can catch up for a beer or two one day at the Red Cow Hotel. I'll wear my best ugg boots and flanno. I know it's a far cry from the eastern suburbs " where image is everything " That's life...I'm Derryn Whatshisname.

I'm as much Westie as you are intelligent.

btw the quality of your jibber is decreasing at an alarming rate, not that I'm complaining mind you.

Fibroman

First Grade
Surely your Rogets had a better word than ' jibber'. I find you very amusing Kurt. Given your previous previous statement in respect to my intelligence, I would suggest that may have a shedload of flannos, uggies and desert boots in your cupboard next to the blow up sheep. :lol: :lol:

Hey Fibro

the beer invite is a good thought except for one thing

we would all rather go to the Australian Arms seeing as though our illustrious leader Ricky Stuart is part owner

oh no

Roosters have ties in the west

thats okay

We also own kingswood sports club

Definite credit for a try assist coming your way Kurt. And I don't think Fibro thinks..period. Go the Mo...

David P, Fibro is down at the Red Cow playing Delta's your so predictable to himself. It's great to have another Rooster supporter posting in the forum.

supermario

Juniors
fibro man said:
Supermario, you are way too precious to be on this forum. You should be on the latte sippers anonymous forum, you goose. Wack up, snap up and pack up! I am, and always have been loyal to my local team :? , that just happens to be the Pamffers. I was more loyal than anyone in 2001 when I paid mega bucks for a signed jersy before they won the wooden spoon, but I knew they would bounce back. :cry: :oops: 8) :) :(

and As soon as you move, you'll dump them like the trolls that they are, right ?

Fibroman

First Grade
I know your illustrious leader is part owner of the Aussie Arms, that's why I don't drink there anymore. I also haven't had a beer in the Kingswood Bowlo for about 20 years either. Both those places are dives. I can't believe tricky ricky wasted his cash investing in the arms. The Peachtree, Gummies and Jammo are much better pubs.

At the end of the day, I much prefer sitting on the old sofa on my front porch knocking the froth off a couple of VB longnecks.

Fibroman

First Grade
Ps. David Puddy is Elaine's worst ever boyfriend. Even the old guy that had a stroke and she had to feed yankee beans to was better than Puddy. Or the gymp with the perfect face that fell off the cliff due to Georges sandwich debarkle on Monyarna was better than Puddy. Even the maestro was all over Puddy like a cheap Slazenger tracksuit.

Sir Don

Juniors
edit pp. Personal diatribes will be deleted on site. Any problems Sir Don and you can contact Admin.

HoLLuS

Juniors
Your analysis doesn't really cover thsoe rooster supporters outside the Eastern Suburbs....

so i guess this really does show that you have no new material!

you are such a bore, have you not got asbestosis yet?

Caged Panther

First Grade
First up fibro you forgot to mention the pioneer tavern in your list of illustrious penrith drinking establishments.

Other than that I really came in here to see whether anyone has bought a ticket to the grandfinal rematch recently and if so what the pax number is. Just curious to see how many tickets have been sold and what sort of crowd will be at the game.