What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rorters vs Mighty Rampaging Rabbitohs!

Yes that's right...LOL@$ouff$ contrived tainted premiership!! I hope with all those steroids that the burge$$ boy$ d!cks fall off!! Wonder if inglar$e, teo and auva'a celebrated their bull$hit premiership with another women bashing spree?? ;-) :) :) :)

Another one

All those years of petrol sniffing and alcohol swilling seems to have wreaked irreversible havoc with your toofless little head, as you are unable to distinguish between stating facts and a dummy spit.

As always we Roosters supporters take great pity on our poor, meager, diminutive, extremely limited intellect and non educated, redfern vermin neighbors. ;-) :)

Now cue merely a few laughing icons in response, as you have nothing and are as predictable as the fate of a doughnut sitting in front of shane jabba the hutt richardson. ;-) :) :)

southsport

First Grade
All those years of petrol sniffing and alcohol swilling seems to have wreaked irreversible havoc with your toofless little head, as you are unable to distinguish between stating facts and a dummy spit.

As always we Roosters supporters take great pity on our poor, meager, diminutive, extremely limited intellect and non educated, redfern vermin neighbors. ;-) :)

Now cue merely a few laughing icons in response, as you have nothing and are as predictable as the fate of a doughnut sitting in front of shane jabba the hutt richardson. ;-) :) :)

We need to say nothing as you are doing a great job of making yourself look foolish with your petty insults and name calling.

If you have facts then name your source, put up or shut up, otherwise you have nothing.

We need to say nothing as you are doing a great job of making yourself look foolish with your petty insults and name calling.

If you have facts then name your source, put up or shut up, otherwise you have nothing.

Since when is stating facts foolish?? Champ you say nothing as you are a lol@$ouff$ supporter who naturally will forever have nothing!!

As if I am just going to come on here and blurt out my mates name you toofless vermin. I will say this though to narrow down who it could be, he is either on the coaching staff of an NRL club, or a player manager. Either way he is heavily involved in the game and gets all the great first hand info!

It is a fact that $ouff$ majorly cheat the cap, certain $ouff$ players such as the burge$$ boy$ take illegal performance enhancing drugs, and $ouff$ get a leg up from the refs as well as the match review committee and judiciary.

I know of course that you will choose to disbelieve all of this as you are a vermin lol@$ouff$ supporter and so be it, I couldn't give a shit what you believe!! All I know is that they are the facts told to me by an impeccable source, and I want the truth to get out. The NRL certainly do not want the truth out there as they are making far too much profit from $ouff$ success.

southsport

First Grade
Since when is stating facts foolish?? Champ you say nothing as you are a lol@$ouff$ supporter who naturally will forever have nothing!!

As if I am just going to come on here and blurt out my mates name you toofless vermin. I will say this though to narrow down who it could be, he is either on the coaching staff of an NRL club, or a player manager. Either way he is heavily involved in the game and gets all the great first hand info!

It is a fact that $ouff$ majorly cheat the cap, certain $ouff$ players such as the burge$$ boy$ take illegal performance enhancing drugs, and $ouff$ get a leg up from the refs as well as the match review committee and judiciary.

I know of course that you will choose to disbelieve all of this as you are a vermin lol@$ouff$ supporter and so be it, I couldn't give a shit what you believe!! All I know is that they are the facts told to me by an impeccable source, and I want the truth to get out. The NRL certainly do not want the truth out there as they are making far too much profit from $ouff$ success.

So what you have is no facts and baseless allegations.........and more childish name calling.

Every club has someone who knows the "facts" about other clubs.........you've been challenged to put up or shut up and you haven't put up, so stop embarrassing yourself and your club.

So what you have is no facts and baseless allegations.........and more childish name calling.

Every club has someone who knows the "facts" about other clubs.........you've been challenged to put up or shut up and you haven't put up, so stop embarrassing yourself and your club.

Oooooooh is the so called name calling hurting you precious? It's not name calling sweetheart, I am simply referring to you as what you are.

You challenged me??? Bwahahahahahahahahaha fmd that is piss funny!! :lol: :lol:

I did "put up" as you put it by letting you know that my source of info is in a position to know what goes on in the NRL. As Jack Nicholson says in A Few Good Men, "you can't handle the truth"!!

Do you honestly believe that $ouff$ don't cheat the salary cap at all in any way??

Do you honestly believe that the burge$$ boy$ are naturally that big, with that much stamina without the assistance of performance enhancements??

If you answer yes to both of those questions you seriously are deluded with your head firmly stuck in the sand or up your arse!

You champ are the one who embarrasses himself/herself by admitting that you are a lol@$ouff$ supporter!! ;-) :) :)

southsport

First Grade
Oooooooh is the so called name calling hurting you precious? It's not name calling sweetheart, I am simply referring to you as what you are.

You challenged me??? Bwahahahahahahahahaha fmd that is piss funny!! :lol: :lol:

I did "put up" as you put it by letting you know that my source of info is in a position to know what goes on in the NRL. As Jack Nicholson says in A Few Good Men, "you can't handle the truth"!!

Do you honestly believe that $ouff$ don't cheat the salary cap at all in any way??

Do you honestly believe that the burge$$ boy$ are naturally that big, with that much stamina without the assistance of performance enhancements??

If you answer yes to both of those questions you seriously are deluded with your head firmly stuck in the sand or up your arse!

You champ are the one who embarrasses himself/herself by admitting that you are a lol@$ouff$ supporter!! ;-) :) :)

OK then, but one day when you leave school, get out in the real world and mature a bit you will most likely understand what I am talking about.

OK then, but one day when you leave school, get out in the real world and mature a bit you will most likely understand what I am talking about.

Yes I went to school, unlike lol@$ouff$ supporters. Maybe one day when you leave the dole queue and get out in the real world, you will realize what I am talking about, which is corruption and drug taking does actually happen in sport! But you just stay in your dole queue vermin bubble where you feel safe, with your head firmly stuck in the sand or up your arse! ;-)

And let's not forget champ, you are the one in the Roosters section and started a thread carrying on like an absolute wanker! And you vermin wonder why everyone who doesn't support
lol@$ouff$ detest you and LOL at you all time!! I wouldn't be caught dead in the vermin section, I couldn't give a shit what any of you think and have no doubt that it would be full inconsequential, hardly legible crap due to all the brain damage caused by the abuse of alcohol swilling and petrol sniffing. Whereas you care what we think, which is why you come into our section. It is cute in a sickly vermin kind of way, and just goes to show why you shall forever be in our shadow champ!! ;-) :) :) :)

southsport

First Grade
Yes I went to school, unlike lol@$ouff$ supporters. Maybe one day when you leave the dole queue and get out in the real world, you will realize what I am talking about, which is corruption and drug taking does actually happen in sport! But you just stay in your dole queue vermin bubble where you feel safe, with your head firmly stuck in the sand or up your arse! ;-)

And let's not forget champ, you are the one in the Roosters section and started a thread carrying on like an absolute wanker! And you vermin wonder why everyone who doesn't support
lol@$ouff$ detest you and LOL at you all time!! I wouldn't be caught dead in the vermin section, I couldn't give a shit what any of you think and have no doubt that it would be full inconsequential, hardly legible crap due to all the brain damage caused by the abuse of alcohol swilling and petrol sniffing. Whereas you care what we think, which is why you come into our section. It is cute in a sickly vermin kind of way, and just goes to show why you shall forever be in our shadow champ!! ;-) :)

OK then, now you just take another pill and get the nurse to tuck you in bed and have a nice sleep. ;-)

OK then, now you just take another pill and get the nurse to tuck you in bed and have a nice sleep.

No pills for me or any form of drug taking for that matter champ, I will just leave that up to the $ouff$ players such as the burge$$ boy$!! ;-) :)

I see how this is going dude, you are like a prepubescent child who feels like you always have to get the last word in. No worries you can have it, as you are as boring as having to sit around waiting 43 years to finally win a contrived tainted premiership, cause you keep coming back at me with absolutely nothing such as that little crapola I just quoted you with!! ;-) :) :)

southsport

First Grade
No pills for me or any form of drug taking for that matter champ, I will just leave that up to the $ouff$ players such as the burge$$ boy$!! ;-) :)

I see how this is going dude, you are like a prepubescent child who feels like you always have to get the last word in. No worries you can have it, as you are as boring as having to sit around waiting 43 years to finally win a contrived tainted premiership, cause you keep coming back at me with absolutely nothing such as that little crapola I just quoted you with!! ;-) :) :)

Oh, is that so?

Now what do you think about your rorters attempting to sign Blake Ferguson?..........a real class act, should fit in well with your mob.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh, is that so?

Now what do you think about your rorters attempting to sign Blake Ferguson?..........a real class act, should fit in well with your mob.

Yeah they can have the bloody idiot.

Funny how this guy wants a reward for his complete trash talking. Can't seem to handle Souths are Premiers. Thinks writing these stupid words will ease the pain. Lol:D

Also come to terms with the very accurate fact Rorters are the worst disciplined team in the comp. Their players pretty much go onto the field and give an overload of careless penalties away. That was your downfall this year.

Keep on trying to not face reality mate. It's hilarious, deep down you know Souths fairly won it.

GLORY GLORY:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's so funny Southsport they want us to go down to their very low level, to help ease all the pain.

Latest posts