What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rothfield, Grub Journalist

Can someone who is on twatter tell this idiot that Xerri is signed until the end of 2021, not 2020. And that Dugans contract will in no way effect our ability to keep Xerri. Duges will only have one year left on his contract, if he's still at the club. It's just another anti Duges article disguised as a love in. I never thought him being called a dickhead would cause him so much pain.

Sorry I couldn't help myself and went on and read an article by the twat as I thought it may have something.
Yes I am a declared idiot, I thought whereas I should have known.
In my defence I did read the article illegally, stupid news have finally discovered outline but not the other methods. I'm looking at you @Frenzy.

It took me all of two seconds to find this article on the Sharks website about Xerris signing.
https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2018/09/06/sharks-young-gun-signs-long-term-deal/

Here's what he said:

"
SHARKS’ XERRI CONTRACT DILEMMA

The Cronulla Sharks are facing some tough recruitment calls.

The boom centre Bronson Xerri is on about a quarter of the salary of Josh Dugan, who has three years left on his contract. Xerri is off contract next year.

The local junior will attract huge interest from rival clubs. His scorching try against the Penrith Panthers was superstar stuff. Which brings us back to Dugan. It’s not his fault that the club agreed to pay him $800,000-a-season as a marquee player.

He was playing Origin at the time but it was a panic signing when they lost Jack Bird to the Brisbane Broncos. The Sharks need his money to keep Xerri. They can’t offload Dugan because no other club could afford him.

Please can someone swat the twat on twatter. TIA

Card Shark

Immortal
BBB, if you go back a couple of pages in here, there is a thread about Xerri resigning that I bumped for his debut.

Rothfield has to write something to bring our club bad vibes, the prick simply can’t help himself!

BBB, if you go back a couple of pages in here, there is a thread about Xerri resigning that I bumped for his debut.

Rothfield has to write something to bring our club bad vibes, the prick simply can’t help himself!
I thought the heading of this thread was more fitting for the subject, Cardy.
Haha

Card Shark

Immortal
Absolutely, I’m just confirming what you suspected about the 3 years!

All journalists are grubs in some way....because the ones that aren’t don’t make it!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Typical Rothfield.

There was story by another journo re Beattie vs Greenberg, but Rothfield hasnt gone there, even Fulton went on re no direction at top of NRL, but yet Rothfield again dosent dig there, maybe he is afraid to upset the almighty, instead lets have a shot at the Sharks

Typical Rothfield.

There was story by another journo re Beattie vs Greenberg, but Rothfield hasnt gone there, even Fulton went on re no direction at top of NRL, but yet Rothfield again dosent dig there, maybe he is afraid to upset the almighty, instead lets have a shot at the Sharks
I don't think this is a shot at the Sharks.
It fits his crying still agenda about Dugan.
He'll have some dumb arse fans on twatter calling to get rid of Duges and feel all warm and glowy (Just his normal feeling when he wakes up and takes a swig).

taipan

Referee
I got the impression Hollywood Billy Harrigan was determined last night,to show the world Sloth was even more clueless than society ever imagined.
I'm sure Sloth is there on CC ,because he is a first class whipping boy for anyone with half a clue.