What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 team vs Raiders

sladden road

Juniors
Yep…this year will be about squad depth not only in the 30. The top 10-12 will be closer together IMO. It’s going to be tighter than last year but at some stage for everyone some Covid trickery will reaR it’s head.

Tolman will come in very handy at some stage…

think Taga 2016.

Not sure about the Tolman hate, do not share it. Poor fella had Woods.

You all love Dale.

Not Fifita,Uele,Pele.

Solid player for mine.
As well as being pretty reliable defensively . Tolman is pretty good at carting ball up hitting ground, not getting turtled, and playing it quickly. I think there will be times in the season where his particular strengths will be very usefull.

txta2

Bench
All I Remember is watching Tolman take a hit up from a penalty tap against Raiders last year and going down like a bag of shit...lol

coolumsharkie

Referee
Not sure about the Tolman hate, do not share it. Poor fella had Woods.

You all love Dale.

Not Fifita,Uele,Pele.

Solid player for mine.
Are you high? He demolished caarntz.

Edit: It appears I might have been the high one haha.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The horse I ride in on.

s-2-horse-orig.jpg

Frailty

First Grade
Tolman has awful lateral movement so him with Woods was a disaster.
He did put up a decent number of tackles, but I’d say he was first contact for maybe a third of them. Poor Brailey was always doing the hard work in defence with plodders Tolman and Woods just grabbing on.
Would rather see a fresh young forward in the tEames before Tolman.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Canberra weather says clear on Friday which is good but can’t help but think the team haven’t had a serious dry training session for over a month. Smart play gets the choccies this week.

R-15-3

Juniors
Going by Rudolph interview Wilton will be starting and when asked about him he wasn’t allowed to say but got the feeling he will be starting.