What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 v Bulldogs (previews, spoilers, post match discussion...)

Gaz_E

Juniors
Well i guess i'll be watching it in front of my pc a couple of days later if the NRL website is still doing the same as last season, i can't watch it live as i'm coaching my junior team it the same time Saturday morning.

lainey

Juniors
It will be both GA and Reserved seating. We always get GA as most of us are Season Ticket Holders and we get $8 admission. PK, Annamat and Bubz, I'm sure the Rhino will tell us where we will be sitting so we'll have to wait til then.....

Waken, just watch this space and you will find out where we are but I can tell you, look for the PANTHER POWER banner and you will find us! :D

P.S Didn't take you long to change you signature Roo....you only got that sticker tonight....:cool:

choc_soldier

Coach
Indeed lainey... I've scanned and uploaded the poster too... :p

I will be in GA too. We will be planning our seating arrangements sometime in the next week or so...

Caged Panther

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
Corporate Suites.

I can just see it now Gower makes a break passes to galea who bombs a try by not passing to Rooney who is open on his outside...meanwhile in the corporate suites Big Mick drops the tray of champagne he is carrying on some CEO "f**king galea" he swears "see that's why he shouldn't be in the starting side..." Big Mick turns and walks away cursing under his breath...:lol: :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
Caged Panther said:
I can just see it now Gower makes a break passes to galea who bombs a try by not passing to Rooney who is open on his outside...meanwhile in the corporate suites Big Mick drops the tray of champagne he is carrying on some CEO "f**king galea" he swears "see that's why he shouldn't be in the starting side..." Big Mick turns and walks away cursing under his breath...:lol: :lol:

HAHAHHAHA its funny cause its true

Schijt hoofd

Juniors
Caged Panther said:
I can just see it now Gower makes a break passes to galea who bombs a try by not passing to Rooney who is open on his outside...:lol: :lol:

Are you suggesting Galea will play inside Rooney this season?

The Rhino

Juniors
lainey said:
It will be both GA and Reserved seating. We always get GA as most of us are Season Ticket Holders and we get $8 admission. PK, Annamat and Bubz, I'm sure the Rhino will tell us where we will be sitting so we'll have to wait til then.....

Waken, just watch this space and you will find out where we are but I can tell you, look for the PANTHER POWER banner and you will find us! :D

P.S Didn't take you long to change you signature Roo....you only got that sticker tonight....:cool:

Seating is now classified as RESERVED SEATING in the entire stadium. When I say that, I mean, regardless of what type of ticket you get, you a get a seat location whether it be a CATERGORY 1 ($30-adult) or CATERGORY 2 ($18-adult). For the $8 ticket, it is classed as CATERGORY 2 so it still means you get a specified seating location. Maybe, we need to get someone to get all the tickets and go from there?

Munky

Coach
Unless there is three times as many Panther fans as last year you should be able to sit where you want as long as it is behind the first 8 or so rows.

lainey

Juniors
The Rhino said:
Seating is now classified as RESERVED SEATING in the entire stadium. When I say that, I mean, regardless of what type of ticket you get, you a get a seat location whether it be a CATERGORY 1 ($30-adult) or CATERGORY 2 ($18-adult). For the $8 ticket, it is classed as CATERGORY 2 so it still means you get a specified seating location. Maybe, we need to get someone to get all the tickets and go from there?

Do we still buy the $8 tickets on the day??? If so, then we all get there together and give our money to one person to go and get them....

Caged Panther

First Grade
Schijt hoofd said:
Are you suggesting Galea will play inside Rooney this season?

I'm generalising with regards to which side of the field galea and lewis play on but IMO John Lang will name these two players in the centre positions, just not sure what side.

Big Mick

Referee
I don't think that would be a great idea...i'd rather have lewis an attacking weapon on one side while ROoney on the other...if we have both on one side team's will know where our attack is heading.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Schijt hoofd said:
I think you will find Lewis and Rooney on the same side.

I hope we will see Lewis and Rooney on the same side. It'll be a little like the Girds and Rooney combo - Lewis knows what Roons can do and will use him, well in my opinion he will. :D

SexySatts

Juniors
I think some of you don't give Galea enough credit. Fair enough he isn't in the same class as Girdler or Whaturia, then again, some of you didn't rate Fats either.

Schijt hoofd

Juniors
A pretty awesome combo if you ask me.It will also allow Galea and Youngquest to come into their own if they are the pairing on the other side.

If our halves play anything like they did in 2003-2004 we will have no problems out wide.

Panthers_God

Juniors
I hope the Whippet gets a run on the wing, though i wont be too disapointed to see Youngquest or Gordon play.