What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 vs Drags

chewsta

First Grade
Dufty will like carve us up - we’re always shit against fairly shit, but fast and elusive players....

So true, Dufty always looks like a million dollar player against us. Guaranteed to carve us up.

Stake Removed

First Grade
So true, Dufty always looks like a million dollar player against us. Guaranteed to carve us up.
I doubt it, on kick returns he will be picking the ball up on the bounce that will cut down metres, Chad will turn him around with his kicking game

Quigs

Immortal
Sorry you all - got caught up in the double post virus. I will self isolate for a few hours.

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
Deadset can’t wait to get back to shark park. Surely with limited capacity we can get back sooner.

coolumsharkie

Referee
1. Kennedy
2. Ronny
3. Dugan
4. Noodles
5. Katoa
6. Moyzah!!
7. Chad
8. Uele
9. Blayke
10. Woods
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Tolman

14. Fifita
15. Tobes
16. Williams
17. McGoo?

Talakai and Hunt still a week away according to NRL.com.

I dunno about 17 tbh, I know that we are probably going with BB as an 80 minute Hooker this year but hoo da fuq will replace him if he goes down injured? So I'd say Billy will get more of a guernsey this year ahead of Tracey who we all know has trained at FB this year.

That team should beat the Dragons but aside form the Rnd 1 Hoodoo, I think the Dragons will come out firing hard not wanting to live up to their poor roster and the consensus that they are spoon favorites.

Anyway this time tomoz....

shaggs

Coach
I’m not sold on our options for 13.

Tolman is a bit beige and is there to just tackle.

I’ll be Interested to see how the season develops and whether that extra link man at 13 (wade) ends up there.
Talakai when fit, should go straight to an edge.

Williams and 17.TBA are shirts to make way for hunt and talakai. Although I expect Hunt to play at least half a game for the Jets.

Tracey 17 for round 1.

snout

First Grade
Tracey's probably one of the first picked in the 17.
Bomber loves him.
He covers WK, MM, CT and BB.

ghoti

Bench
Tracey will almost certainly be on the bench... seems like Bomber has a real love for him and wants him in that squad. As pissed as I am that he's decided he's a fullback, and I think has a LOT of development even as a half, he can be very valuable in the right role. IMO it was a mistake to give him a fullback pre-season and coming into the season light on.. I would've bulked him up and told him he's Brails 2

Craigshark

First Grade
Tracey will almost certainly be on the bench... seems like Bomber has a real love for him and wants him in that squad. As pissed as I am that he's decided he's a fullback, and I think has a LOT of development even as a half, he can be very valuable in the right role. IMO it was a mistake to give him a fullback pre-season and coming into the season light on.. I would've bulked him up and told him he's Brails 2

tracey isn’t the tallest bloke, but he is a ball of muscle. Few pics on his insta, he’d be hard to tackle