What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10: Dragons v Canberra

giboz71

First Grade
Its such a close comp, that there are no easy games. But if we want to do anything this year, these are the games we must win. Stop a form team in its tracks, like we did with Newcastle.

Apparently Farrell has been dropped to play nsw cup this week with eto shifting back to the wing an Peter is finally being played in the centres hopefully they put Aikten in his preferred right centre position either way I'll be on happy man with that backline

TruSaint

Referee
Apparently Farrell has been dropped to play nsw cup this week with eto shifting back to the wing an Peter is finally being played in the centres hopefully they put Aikten in his preferred right centre position either way I'll be on happy man with that backline

Is that confirmed mate?

BennyV

Referee
whoever thought you would hear this comment... "Blake Austin is the key"

Not surprising. I've always thought highly of him, particularly when we trotted out Fien in the 7 and he was inexplicably playing NSW Cup for Penrith. He was one of the Tigpies best last year. And now he is the form half in NSW. Good player, hard worker, competitive as shit, definitely the danger man.

It's been posted on Twitter not confirmed just passing on what I have read didn't realise that was to be frowned upon on here.... Anyway guess we will find out come Sunday if it is true, I for one bloody hope it's true as Farrell is atrocious

dino2170

Juniors
Why isnt this match on channel nine match. Wtf this match is 3rd vrs 5 th whereas the knights vrs wests is 9th vrs 10th

wtf

bottle

Coach
It's been posted on Twitter not confirmed just passing on what I have read didn't realise that was to be frowned upon on here.... Anyway guess we will find out come Sunday if it is true, I for one bloody hope it's true as Farrell is atrocious

Don't think anyone is having a go at you mate. Thanks for passing on what you heard.

since77

Juniors
Why isnt this match on channel nine match. Wtf this match is 3rd vrs 5 th whereas the knights vrs wests is 9th vrs 10th

wtf

Its because we can't attack, Mary can't coach, Farrell's not a centre, Rein can't pass, Merrin's leaving and Dane Neilson wasn't picked.

I think that the home ground advantage should be enough to tip the odds in our favour against the cheating Raiders on Sunday.

We do need to improve our kicking game from last week, but otherwise, our form is as good as anybody's.

I'm tipping the Dragons by 8, and I wish I could be there.