What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Panthers V Storm

Girds89

Bench
Agree. But the same applies to Luai though. Yes he has been quiet the last 2 weeks, but was great before that, especially in the first month with Nathan out.
@Smug Panther this is it....

Your blind love for burto is hard to fathom.

Luai had a really good start to the year.... quiet few weeks and knives are out...

I dont care what anyone says about nath...hes not at his best... every game since he came back hes been between 15% and 30% off his best imo with last week being 30%....

Hes struggling... ill back him to turn it around but he needs to sort out his kicking game asap.

Like i said before.... watch kevies press conference from last night... a kicking game can be the diference between extremley poor and winning 38 nil and 4 in a row..

Naths kicking is letting is down atm.. i think he knows it too.. like i said the other day he was the last off the field by himself last week. Looked absolutkey shattered and itbwas obvious he knew he was poor and let the boys down...

Ill back him to fix it. Luai isnt the issue atm..

You need to get over burto not being here and stop being so biased between luai and burts

Girds89

Bench
Burton doesn't play here and has nothing to do with my views on Luai's performance in 2022
But you constantly allude to the two.. you are giving burton all the excuses but non for luai.

Your happy to blame barrett but not the same for luai etc etc..

Smug Panther

First Grade
But you constantly allude to the two.. you are giving burton all the excuses but non for luai.

Your happy to blame barrett but not the same for luai etc etc..
More often others compare the 2 when quoting me really. I said Luai started the year brilliantly. I often change my views and don't get stuck looking at someone or something in one way.

Munky

Coach
The 3rd article mentions that Nathan needs only 4 more points to reach 11,000, and become the 2nd youngest player in premiership history to reach 11,000 career points.

Unless he has an absolute shocker game and misses all conversion attempts, what a great achievement it will be for him tonight to reach this milestone.

Am I reading this wrong or is Nathan playing cricket now and has gone past Steve Waugh on the all time scorers list?

Panther Pete

Juniors
Channel 9 just said there is a late blow to the Panthers ahead of tonight’s game. Anyone know what that is about? They had vision of Dylan Edwards scoring a try at the time.

Dodgy

Juniors
The biggest game of the season so far, but means nothing.

We lose today, I'll still be confident we knock them off in the finals, whenever we play them.

We win, we still have to beat them in the finals.

I want a win tonight because I want a win. That's it.

Girds89

Bench
Got a bad feeling about tonight.

Rain....

Melbs down on troops against the odds.

Us out of form and favs

Thinking we could get touched up.

Really hope im wrong..

Iamback

Coach
The biggest game of the season so far, but means nothing.

We lose today, I'll still be confident we knock them off in the finals, whenever we play them.

We win, we still have to beat them in the finals.

I want a win tonight because I want a win. That's it.

They have 4 starters out. Half of their spine

We are full strength. Should we not win we have issues

tripster

Juniors
We aren’t a good wet weather team. Kills our ability to do everything at speed. Increases the chances of errors too. I’d almost say the Storm are favourites in these conditions.

The 3rd article mentions that Nathan needs only 4 more points to reach 11,000, and become the 2nd youngest player in premiership history to reach 11,000 career points.

Unless he has an absolute shocker game and misses all conversion attempts, what a great achievement it will be for him tonight to reach this milestone.
My dad and I were talking about this earlier and how bad the proof readers are at the DT.

now I am confident of the win tonight, but I don’t think Cleary gets all 9,904 points he needs to get to 11,000.