What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v NZW

Girds89

Bench
Well no. Jenkins only plays wing now. Even today McLean injured and they call up a Flegg centre

Jenkins has been in the squad a couple of times this year..

He will be in this year before cole mate..

Cole has been playing a bit of 5/8 doesn't mean he can't be picked in nrl at centre.. just silly thinking.

I promise you Jenkins would be up at centre before cole at this point

Cole needs to work on his defence

Broncos didn't have Walsh.

We will get a guide of where we stand in Round 12

Broncos got smashed by Souths the week after we only just lost to them. I think we have enough of a form guide to say we’re a top 4 team, and if you’re in the top 4 you’re a decent shot. Especially this year when there’s no clear team thats a lot better than others.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Broncos got smashed by Souths the week after we only just lost to them. I think we have enough of a form guide to say we’re a top 4 team, and if you’re in the top 4 you’re a decent shot. Especially this year when there’s no clear team thats a lot better than others.
Yeah we own Souths though. Turuva doesn't roll his ankle and we cruise to our normal win over them

Freddy has just said on Nines Sunday Footy Show that Luke needs to start ASAP. I think Cleary is shielding Luke from the rough and tumble of the first 30 minutes of the game. Whatever he does, he has my vote being that we are ATM still up there in 3rd place of the ladder.
Luke play like 10 minutes yesterday. I ask why is that?

Iamback

Coach

Lets see where we sit post Origin, lack of depth is the main issue.

Girds89

Bench
Can't be worse than peach

Lol... and like Peachy has been the issue..

Peachy has been fine for a fill in...

Peachy isn't the reason we can't score points lol

It's embarrassing how some fans just hammer the same people... Peachys here on stuff all as a fill in...

Coles defence has been average in cup.. Jenkins doesn't offer much... McLean's not ready...

Yet you and others want to lay the boot into Peachy who really isn't doing anything wrong whilst filling in haha...

Yet the bloke on 1.2 mil has been bog average all year... the 6 on 700k hasn't been worth half that..

Let's start with those two...

Girds89

Bench
Wasn't he a really promising centre? What happened?

People saw the game reports and saw he scored heaps of tries in a wildy successful nsw cup team every weel and thought he was a gun...

In reality he's just a solid player.. in a avg team he doesn't offer much.

I said this all last year whilst most on here were singing his praises..

McLean brothers and daeon are the future... daeon goes unnoticed but he is very skilful, talented and has speed and height which is something we've missed on the wing

WestyLife

First Grade
People saw the game reports and saw he scored heaps of tries in a wildy successful nsw cup team every weel and thought he was a gun...

In reality he's just a solid player.. in a avg team he doesn't offer much.

I said this all last year whilst most on here were singing his praises..

McLean brothers and daeon are the future... daeon goes unnoticed but he is very skilful, talented and has speed and height which is something we've missed on the wing

I don't see the lower grades so only know what's said online.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Lol... and like Peachy has been the issue..

Peachy has been fine for a fill in...

Peachy isn't the reason we can't score points lol

It's embarrassing how some fans just hammer the same people... Peachys here on stuff all as a fill in...

Coles defence has been average in cup.. Jenkins doesn't offer much... McLean's not ready...

Yet you and others want to lay the boot into Peachy who really isn't doing anything wrong whilst filling in haha...

Yet the bloke on 1.2 mil has been bog average all year... the 6 on 700k hasn't been worth half that..

Let's start with those two...
All year? That's factually incorrect. Do better

Girds89

Bench
I don't see the lower grades so only know what's said online.
Daeon reminds me a lot of Xavier Coates.

Similar styles and athletic builds.

He's probs a 4 or 5 cms shorter than Coates and definitely not 108kgs haha.. but I think he'd be close to 190 tall and about 98kgs.. another 12 months and he will be 101/102kgs.. strong and fast and much taller than what we have atm.

I really think he's a good prospect.

Both the McLean boys have nrl written all over them.