What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Eels

Rabbits20

Immortal
I wouldn't be moving Inglis anywhere in a hurry. We've stumbled upon a winning combination, the last thing that you want to do is cause disruption and instability by changing things again. Hence, I would keep Inglis at five-eight. For starters, do we even know what is wrong with Oldfield? I thought he went off with a concussion? If he is injured, I'd be simply looking to bring in another winger. That position is easy enough to cover without having to change the internal structures and combinations within the team to accommodate a new player. I've noticed that both Tom Hughes and Ed Murphy are listed as part of our first grade squad as being three quarters. Does anyone know how they are going and whether or not they are ready for first grade?

Oldfield has a hammy injury. Hughes from Norths is a dud imo. The centre Murphy from Norths may have to play wing. I rate Muprhy.

Robert Jennings out for another month Southsport said.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 aj to me has gone backwards but nowhere as much as auvaa that is a mystery on auvaa why he has lost his mojo but like i said aj does not inspire me much to be honest lately he is no radradra thats for certain...i wish fergo had signed with souths he is a performer even in a losing team am i right???

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20 aj to me has gone backwards but nowhere as much as auvaa that is a mystery on auvaa why he has lost his mojo but like i said aj does not inspire me much to be honest lately he is no radradra thats for certain...i wish fergo had signed with souths he is a performer even in a losing team am i right???

I don't want Fergo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Keary thought we were 2 points in front when he scored the try so he said he went a bit wider to the sideline to make it harder for Adam:shock::shock:

Then he realised the scores were level he said.

alien

Referee
Keary thought we were 2 points in front when he scored the try so he said he went a bit wider to the sideline to make it harder for Adam:shock::shock:

Then he realised the scores were level he said.

where did he say this???

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
like i been saying we need 2 real 1st grade backs and 2 real 1st grade forwards then we are back as a true force again to capture our no22 premiership