What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 team

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I must say - this board is really under the pump - forget the coach - it’s the board feeling the heat now
So they should. The Boards decisions have driven the club into the ground. We're at the point now that I seriously doubt we can get a decent coach. If I'm Hasler, I'd be saying "not interested. Will take too long to rebuild. Don't need the hassle." And if I'm a young up and comer like Ryles I'd be saying "not interested. This will ruin my career before it starts." Hook has managed to run down the footy side with a mixture of incompetence, stubborness, old-fashionedness, and what likes sabotage. But this is all on the Board for extending Hook. It will take a miracle for the club to get out of this mess.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
At around the 30 minute mark of the game a fox graphic came up that showed the possession was 89% cowboys and 11% Dragons. If this figure is correct, you would think we would have been rotating some of our forwards. Yet we used 1 interchange for Sulli to Mbye when Sulli had just had a 10 minute rest and we didn't use one during the game - so we only used 6 real interchanges tonight.

is Hook for real!
Is he for real who knows !!!!! ....after having been told that he had to re apply for his job maybe he (Griffin) knows hes going to get the flick and now doesnt give a fig.....sadly as a result of all the bullshit thats happened to my beloved club I don't either at this point

Draginzaaar

Bench
So they should. The Boards decisions have driven the club into the ground. We're at the point now that I seriously doubt we can get a decent coach. If I'm Hasler, I'd be saying "not interested. Will take too long to rebuild. Don't need the hassle." And if I'm a young up and comer like Ryles I'd be saying "not interested. This will ruin my career before it starts." Hook has managed to run down the footy side with a mixture of incompetence, stubborness, old-fashionedness, and what likes sabotage. But this is all on the Board for extending Hook. It will take a miracle for the club to get out of this mess.
What about when Brian Johnston conducted a world wide search for a new CEO and found himself. Says everything about the club.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
View attachment 74152
Someone posted this on FB…the dragon’s season summed up in 1 photo
Feiguys/boys and Mc Hamerone are not of NRL standard and should be backups for injuries at best.

Why as a couch would you even persist with a criminal in the spine instead of giving a promising junior s go instead?????? McHammer Amone is way worse than Borey Snorman FFS?!?!?!

Why did Bud sit out the second half after a very very very dodgy sin bin by the WWE-appointed ref?

No wonder the AFL is taking over as the premier sport In Australia.

Habib Abdo and Malaka VLdirtyundies are a complete joke worse than our own BOD!!!!!!

I will not spend another $0.01 cent to watch the biased WWE shit show on Habib Abdo and Malaka VLdirty_Undies are in charge.

This once great sport is dying a slow but inevitable death.

FU all Habib abdo and Malaka vlundies and STI bod .........you just lost a fan to another code

dannyt

Coach
Is he for real who knows !!!!! ....after having been told that he had to re apply for his job maybe he (Griffin) knows hes going to get the flick and now doesnt give a fig.....sadly as a result of all the bullshit thats happened to my beloved club I don't either at this point
Which is why he should've been punted a while ago, and why he cannot remain at the club any longer.

redv13

Bench
I didn’t watch the game for the first time in a long time and went out for dinner with friends instead. Reading the comments on here would suggest I made the right choice and stopped myself from redlining for 2 hours.

Just f**k off now you asshole. The longer he stays the more damage he is causing to the kids trying to find their way in 1st grade. Why can’t the board see this?? This is beyond sad

Dragons4me

Juniors
Nevermind there was a presser. Here's what's funny about it:

When asked, hook says they were getting rolled up the middle, and they needed someone "fresh" because Benny was making too many tackles. And that's why he brought on Mbye for 60 MINUTES???? Given our teamlist, why wouldn't you just wait for bud to finish his spell, then take amone off and put mbye on?

And here's an even better question: why not play Liddle?

I'll be honest, this bloke is deadset, without a doubt, not even half the coach or bloke Paul McGregor was. And Mary is one of the worst coaches I have ever seen.

How about kicking early and trying to play in the opposition half as often as possible? How about trying something/anything different? FFS we are so predictable opposition teams already our game plan when we run onto the field.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
How about kicking early and trying to play in the opposition half as often as possible? How about trying something/anything different? FFS we are so predictable opposition teams already our game plan when we run onto the field.
There's a reason for us being so predictable poorly coached and poorly captained imo.....it's an easy fix but it won't happen wait and see

Mojo

Bench
A minor qualifier: I think there was a heavy head clash in that tackle before the Cowboy‘s try that went unnoticed.

Overall, the game was utter rubbish though. Best I can suggest is that Sullivan, Liddle and Lomax can take solace in the fact that Hook’s brainless biases have been well and truly exposed.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
Feiguys/boys and Mc Hamerone are not of NRL standard and should be backups for injuries at best.

Why as a couch would you even persist with a criminal in the spine instead of giving a promising junior s go instead?????? McHammer Amone is way worse than Borey Snorman FFS?!?!?!

Why did Bud sit out the second half after a very very very dodgy sin bin by the WWE-appointed ref?

No wonder the AFL is taking over as the premier sport In Australia.

Habib Abdo and Malaka VLdirtyundies are a complete joke worse than our own BOD!!!!!!

I will not spend another $0.01 cent to watch the biased WWE shit show on Habib Abdo and Malaka VLdirty_Undies are in charge.

This once great sport is dying a slow but inevitable death.

FU all Habib abdo and Malaka vlundies and STI bod .........you just lost a fan to another code
Settle down tiger that’s what makes Stralia a great country when lesbos and greasy Greeks can tun the show