What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 team

redVinme

Bench
3 Min.
Pass poor reason.
That's the only way he will learn,throw him in the deep end.
Thanks, Dont worry I hate myself enough to have watched it. Ben hates sully. Ben hates the young players because he's old and we aren't in his window anymore for winning a comp. Same ol shit, with a dopey rightwing hillbilly sitting there still saying we have played good in the last 6 weeks. 🤷‍♂️

jeffdragon

Bench
where's the bunker correction? Damn thing is involved in every aspect of the game why silent when replay shows ref making a game-changing sin bin mistake - Felt laying all over Bud and grips Sloans leg there's only one guy causing a professional foul and that is Felt.
What about the chaser knocking Bird over and no penalty.
They always seem to go against us
All this stiff about getting it right and they still get it f wrong. .

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Posted the same in another thread. It's NRL sanctioned old mate will cop a flogging if he's not turned up. Especially after all the fanfare for hunts 300. Shambolic
Nevermind there was a presser. Here's what's funny about it:

When asked, hook says they were getting rolled up the middle, and they needed someone "fresh" because Benny was making too many tackles. And that's why he brought on Mbye for 60 MINUTES???? Given our teamlist, why wouldn't you just wait for bud to finish his spell, then take amone off and put mbye on?

And here's an even better question: why not play Liddle?

I'll be honest, this bloke is deadset, without a doubt, not even half the coach or bloke Paul McGregor was. And Mary is one of the worst coaches I have ever seen.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors

When asked, hook says they were getting rolled up the middle, and they needed someone "fresh" because Benny was making too many tackles. And that's why he brought on Mbye for 60 MINUTES???? Given our teamlist, why wouldn't you just wait for bud to finish his spell, then take amone off and put mbye on?

I'll be honest, this bloke is deadset, without a doubt, not even half the coach or bloke Paul McGregor was. And Mary is one of the worst coaches I have ever seen.

Remember this is the same bloke that made an interchange before kickoff a couple of weeks ago - he has no idea.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Says it all doesn't it? I just don't understand it. I just don't. I'm still in disbelief and so angry.
Im over being angry David thats why I stopped watching 2 weeks ago.....was just getting pissed off and frustrated....then thought you know what at my age it just ain't worth it..... Ive put my heart and soul into supporting the red v since 1958 sadly and in particular the last 12 years imo this club and some of the players havnt...end of story

BTB

Juniors

Yes ,agree Hook the biggest imposter & definitely worst FG coach I've seen @ the Dragons.
Hook you are absolutely
Hopeless. Don't let the door hit u in the arse on the way out u f**kn looser.

twinkletoes

Juniors
Unfortunately there is not much left of this club, it is in tatters from the coach, assistants, football department., support staff, management.
Everyone is calling for Ryles to be appointed.. even though he really wants to coach the Storm and apparently wanting conditions including 5 yr tenure, full control over everything and who knows what pay… that only a very successful senior coach should be given…the club is such a basket case that only an experienced, seasoned coach could achieve anything out of this debacle

Phantom V

Juniors
Thanks, Dont worry I hate myself enough to have watched it. Ben hates sully. Ben hates the young players because he's old and we aren't in his window anymore for winning a comp. Same ol shit, with a dopey rightwing hillbilly sitting there still saying we have played good in the last 6 weeks. 🤷‍♂️
Just saw the presser and couldn’t believe he said we’d played well the last six weeks. What a drip. Still hanging on any chance he gets. Times up. Hook, go buy a rocking chair and a banjo, coaching is not your caper!!

Latest posts