What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Rabbitohs 22 May 2015

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Just need to hold the ball and limit the errors. Souths playing up the middle, give them limited ball and they will find it hard to score.

Chipmunk

Coach
Souths tactics looks like they're waiting for Parra to beat themselves. Interesting to see if their tactics work in the second half

Eelementary

Post Whore
I hate Gould as a commentator, but I agree that Richie Fa'aoso needs to think about whether he should be playing or not. I think he should probably walk away. He's already done more than the Dr's thought he would. What is it? 2 or 3 concussions already. Time to give it away.

Agreed. Family comes first.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just can't get over how huge Pauli Pauli and Tepai Moeroa are.

Throw in Junior Paulo, and we have some serious size.

Good forty minutes, defence has good apart from the try in early in the game but Luke Kelly has been great tonight that pass to Reece was Hayne like.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I hate Gould as a commentator, but I agree that Richie Fa'aoso needs to think about whether he should be playing or not. I think he should probably walk away. He's already done more than the Dr's thought he would. What is it? 2 or 3 concussions already. Time to give it away.

I think we could be in trouble again for not talking him of for a concussion test after his first run

Suitman

Post Whore
It has been good to see that they are putting some muscle in for a change.
Play making options still poor. But a very tough effort that first half.
Much better.

Suity

Tony Bongo

Bench

Concussions don't have anything to do with a broken neck. There are plenty of players both young and old that have had their fair share of concussions.

Bandwagon

Staff member
The slower game speed is suiting us, despite the conditions. Bunnies seem content to grind away, first ten or so minutes of the second half are crucial, hold the ball and they will start to feel the need to chance their arm.

Eelogical

Referee

I agree and posted my thoughts about that in a another thread. I thought he was extremely lucky that he wasn't penalised for that forearm. In previous times it may even have been considered a send off. Just my opinion.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I agree and posted my thoughts about that in a another thread. I thought he was extremely lucky that he wasn't penalised for that forearm. In previous times it may even have been considered a send off. Just my opinion.

it was worth a penalty from on field ref but not worth putting on report so video ref made the right call imo

Latest posts