What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Rabbitohs 22 May 2015

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Norman our best player? I would much rather prefer sandow and foran.. so I'm guessing sandow is as good as gone?

Kornstar

Coach
I agree and posted my thoughts about that in a another thread. I thought he was extremely lucky that he wasn't penalised for that forearm. In previous times it may even have been considered a send off. Just my opinion.

You mean in times when they used to actively spear players heads into the ground to try and break their necks?

Elbows were normal back then from he footage i've seen.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
When Wicks took that charge down in the butt it brought back memories of shower time back at Goulburn Correctional

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Norman our best player? I wouldn't much rather prefer sandow and foran.. so I'm guessing sandow is as good as gone?

Kornstar

Coach
The refs tried their hardest for that try. Souths couldn't penetrate us so they had to manufacture some advantage for them.

Can someone send a memo to the NRL? WE DO NOT NEED HELP TO LOSE GAMES, WE DO f**kING GOOD ENOUGH ON OUR OWN TO f**k UP!!!!!

Chipmunk

Coach
Souths just tactically smarter at the moment. They're playing the 80 minute theory that Parra will eventually just beat themselves.

Are we good enough is the answer.

Latest posts