What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Roosters

maple_69

Bench
Martin is obviously in given Henry is playing Cup right now. Hopefully his hammy is 100%. Big in for the balance of the side. Fish and Martin do a lot of the softening up early and it’s physically hard for sides to get back into it when Sorro/Leniu get on.

WestyLife

First Grade
This feels so good. Like the premiership Panthers again. Only criticism is Kenny needs to know where the pass is going before the play the ball and peachey ignored turuva, why does everyone ignore turuva?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
This feels so good. Like the premiership Panthers again. Only criticism is Kenny needs to know where the pass is going before the play the ball and peachey ignored turuva, why does everyone ignore turuva?
Kenny simply had no idea how to engage the markers and just pass and I don't think he ever will

Girds89

Bench
Scotty Sorensen in the back row carving up... suprise suprise.. only wanted it forever

Peachey been very good... suprise suprise.

Luai... a great player out of form who is slowly finding form... suprise suprise.

Regardless to the scoreboard I still think the attack was very clunky the first 20mins... Nathans first 4 or so kicks were rubbish..

Than him and luai seemed to click into gear and find their rhythm

Most important thing is they come out and build on that in the second half... I can't stress how important it is they come out and build on that for the second 40. It could really be the springboard for our season if they come out keep them to nil and put another few tries on

Latest posts