What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Roosters

Girds89

Bench
He can just smash people in the middle and not have to read plays.

Him and Spencer replacing Fish and Moses.

No team is dominating that pack

As I said just needed a stable edge.

He knew what lines

I actually disagree... look what he did for aus on an edge.

He's a solid prop... not a game winner..

He's shown on an edge he can be an 80 min warrior.

I wouldn't be moving soro or hosking..

I love a bench of lenui, salmon, marto, Smith.

Luke's not gunna get mins in a big game.. Ivan just doesn't trust him which is sad but kt is what it us...

Salmon grew up in the 6.. he showed tonight he can pass from dummy half...

Just let him full the 9 role if needed.

Smith pokes his head through and is a great defender.

Lenui is just a beast.

Marto can play prop or 2nd row and is as Good at both and he's defence when he comes on is brilliant..

pantherz9103

First Grade
Best performance of the year and love to thrash the Rorters! Good to see keep up the standards for pretty much the 80 minutes. Luai and Cleary much better tonight and it showed with the attack and the defence relentless as we expect.

Obviously a much harder task at Suncorp next week but a nice confidence boost going into that game.

snickers007

Juniors
Luai is the key to our attack. He's only shown up for 3 games so far this season, and in those games we've scored 53, 44 and 48.

Great game all round. Thought Ivan played it smart with our interchange tonight. Eased Marto into it, and didn't overplay him. Left Hosking off despite passing his HIA to give Salmon some more time on the park. Good minutes for Larry Smith.

To score 48 points with Cleary and Edwards both being super quiet is a great achievement.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Luke's not gunna get mins in a big game.. Ivan just doesn't trust him which is sad but kt is what it us...

Lenui is just a beast.

Marto can play prop or 2nd row and is as Good at both and he's defence when he comes on is brilliant..
Martin will be taking the role of our middle enforcer next year

Iamback

Coach

Lenui is just a beast.

Sorensen tonight showed what an edge forward should do. Even when he didn't get it he ran great lines. Sometimes in and sometimes outside of Manu.

I haven't seen that from Martin yet

Girds89

Bench
Martin will be taking the role of our middle enforcer next year

Not sure about that.

It depends really on whether anyone steps up in the 2nd row and whether we resign soro.

I mean geyer isn't ready...

Lisati has been playing prop..

Hassett is 2 years off at least...

So no... martos future at Penrith is still 2nd row.

That's dictated by our lack of options there..

Yes he is a good middle.. but he's proven himself as a great edge.. and we lack there

Girds89

Bench
Sorensen tonight showed what an edge forward should do. Even when he didn't get it he ran great lines. Sometimes in and sometimes outside of Manu.

I haven't seen that from Martin yet

Haha... rubbish. You don't play for aus and soo and not be able to run a basic line on or off the ball...

Everyone is desperate for marto to be a middle....

No idea why. He is just a solid middle... he does t have Murray's leg speed or movement or yeos ball playing... and he's not as strong as a leota or lenui...

He's skills at this stage of his career are more suited to a backrower..

I was one of the only people really on here vocal about soro in the 2nd row.. he's showing with early ball what he can do.

Hosking I doubted or wrote off I'll admit that, he's been good... nothing outstanding.

We aren't the team we were that's for sure.

But with our juniors coming through there's no way I'd be locking marto into prop...

2md row is our weakest spot and people want to take him out of that role for prop hahaha.. I mean seriously

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Haha... rubbish. You don't play for aus and soo and not be able to run a basic line on or off the ball...

No idea why. He is just a solid middle... he does t have Murray's leg speed or movement or yeos ball playing... and he's not as strong as a leota or lenui...

I was one of the only people really on here vocal about soro in the 2nd row.. he's showing with early ball what he can do.

Hosking I doubted or wrote off I'll admit that, he's been good... nothing outstanding.

But with our juniors coming through there's no way I'd be locking marto into prop...

2md row is our weakest spot and people want to take him out of that role for prop hahaha.. I mean seriously
Marto is a rep level forward in either position but I think his attributes would be better in the pack. I know Liam himself agrees

Iamback

Coach

He runs straight and hard but how many gaps does he run into?

Iamback

Coach
Luai is the key to our attack. He's only shown up for 3 games so far this season, and in those games we've scored 53, 44 and 48.

Great game all round. Thought Ivan played it smart with our interchange tonight. Eased Marto into it, and didn't overplay him. Left Hosking off despite passing his HIA to give Salmon some more time on the park. Good minutes for Larry Smith.

To score 48 points with Cleary and Edwards both being super quiet is a great achievement.

All of those games Sorro has been the edge forward too