What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Roosters

Iamback

Coach
Martin showed he is a middle tonight
That is why Luai will be the 6 in Origin

Much better playing eyes up footy

Flashstep

Juniors
Fantastic performance from the boys tonight, couldn’t be happier. Sorensen had a blinder, Luai engaged the line and looked dangerous throughout the game. Our forwards killed them and our back 3 were excellent as usual. Defence was 10/10 for the entire match.

If we can build off of this and consistently play at this level we will be very hard to beat.

WestyLife

First Grade
I'm not going to write an essay because it'd take that to point out all the good but my favourites were the strong push back defence was back and the halves were sexy as. Nathan's kicking was varied again and Luai was the player we know he is but wasn't delivering 😘😍

Iamback

Coach
What Martin can't play middle!!!!

Luai proved me "wrong" a little tonight. A great return to form

He can just smash people in the middle and not have to read plays.

Him and Spencer replacing Fish and Moses.

No team is dominating that pack

As I said just needed a stable edge.

He knew what lines

Girds89

Bench
He's was there did nothing else

Haha tdm.. you aren't capable of giving a bloke a rap.

Critta been bog avg all year yet you nail the peach...

Anyway. Good to get the win.

Tbh I actually think we weren't that clinical....

I reckon that was us at 85%... throw in lenui... cleary kicking needs to be better still... Kenny a bit lost at times....

But it's getting there...

Great to get the win... means nothing unless we go up to suncorp and back it up next week..

WE HAVE TO BUILD ON THIS..

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Haha tdm.. you aren't capable of giving a bloke a rap.

Critta been bog avg all year yet you nail the peach...

Anyway. Good to get the win.

Tbh I actually think we weren't that clinical....

I reckon that was us at 85%... throw in lenui... cleary kicking needs to be better still... Kenny a bit lost at times....

But it's getting there...

Great to get the win... means nothing unless we go up to suncorp and back it up next week..

WE HAVE TO BUILD ON THIS..
Peach did what he should. The big worry I have is him playing finals for us...Any switched on edge would pick him apart.

Latest posts