What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Sharks

Gareth67

First Grade
With 2 mins to go, they were right in front and Norman goes short side.
Just wtf. Dumb as, they're footballers for a reason.

Yes Mick , that decision cost the Dragons 2 competition points , completely unfathomably .

Just so gutted for the boys , as they had put such a wholehearted effort in tonight yet walked away with nothing . Such as a shame .

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Dufty
Norman
Pereira
Ellis

All off contract at season's end. See you later, have a nice day.

Hunt is no Captain and like Widdop, does not know how to close out a game. Fancy running to the blind side on the last tackle and then not backing it up with good defence. Should have given the ball to Bird to take the shot.

If another Club wants Hunt I would be happy to see the back of him.

I'm so angry with the way this game went tonight. Our only two standouts went of injured; Ramsey and Feagai. They and their young mates are our future.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
So fallout from that game? Kerr on report, Vaughan on report, Max injured, Jaiden Hunt concussed.... plus the 5 still out and Lomax and Williame.... what kind of side will we have for the Tigers.....

True_Believer

Juniors
I'll call it a gutsy effort from a decimated side. We wouldn't have put that effort in under Mary's watch.
God I hate the gummy sharks.

Agreed. With the loss of players before we started and then we lost something like another 3 during the game plus Vaughn getting 10 in the bin, it was a fair effort. Could we have won that? Definitely, but to push it into Golden Point was gutsy af.

We'll be lucky to field a team next week. We've got another 3 or 4 on report I think and I'd say at least 2 of them will spend time on the sidelines. Not to mention we may lose another to HIA. I'd say our season is done given we're struggling to field a quality side at the moment.

thebigredv

First Grade
two worst sides in the comp fight it out in golden point. what a sh*tfest that was.

All in all we looked very ordinary despite it being a bit of slapped together team. We just play well in patches and allow other teams back in so effortlessly. That's got nothing to do with missing personnel. That's just this club's lack of heart, soul and desire.

Illusion

Bench
It's just we are a stupid team have been for ages.
Its getting so easy for me to nearly predict what's going to happen next with this team ..... Once it went to golden point Knew it was finished ..... Our halves just can't close a game ......

Illusion

Bench
Ben Hunt has copped a lot during his tenure but he is beginning to rise above the crappy team that he runs out with. He was terrific and did a lot to get us a win tonight. A few regulars let him down.
He had a great game , but can't finish it for us .....