What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs the Rabbitohs

Original Name

Juniors
Fingers crossed. Can't stand May.
There are certain players like halves, hookers (except like B Smith) and a couple locks who are targets in the line. Opposition will seek them out for a quick play the ball because in general they're the smaller players. In the last 15 of the Titans game on 5th tackle twice in a row a Titans player ran straight at May who conceded the quick play the ball without trying to win the ruck and the kicker was able to have plenty of time to put in a good kick and To'o under plenty of pressure. That's fine and expected when it's your halfback playing like that (even though Cleary always tries to win the ruck in defence) but we can't have it when Yeo moves to prop and May moves to lock or May moves to second row. It's too many targets in the line, we start to lose the ruck and we don't have enough impact off the bench with Yeo not fresh, not a prop and only Leniu and To'o making an impact.

It wasn't Jake Trbovich cut him in half type of low tackle. It was the type where during the collision he just fell backwards so the ref called held and realise super quick like a tackle off a line break quick. That's not good enough and I hope he gets sprayed during the video session for it because his soft effort let down To'o.

Last edited:

Original Name

Juniors
One of your best. Now I can't get the image of Leota on a Harley scooting around and Huth strapped to the JFH's back out of my head. :D
In a 8 years fans should look at Payne Hass then look at Leniu and be grateful for this kinda stuff. Leniu needs to be protected from himself while his bodies still developing. If Leniu had his way he be making every tackle and making every run. Guy wants to get out and smash everyone every week but he's still only 20. Most bodies don't finish developing until they're 21 turning 22.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fingers crossed. Can't stand May.

You can’t stand him because of his off field misdemeanour or his on field performances?

Given by your own admissions you don’t watch or see too many of our games I assume you don’t like him because of his off field issue a season or two back?

chrisD

Coach
I'd hope it would be Burton at fullback but won't be. Momirovski will be an upgrade at centre, he hasn't bombed any 2 on 1 try situations like Crichton has half of his, and hasn't let in any tries through poor defence.

Lenui is underdone and that's the club's own fault.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I'd hope it would be Burton at fullback but won't be. Momirovski will be an upgrade at centre, he hasn't bombed any 2 on 1 try situations like Crichton has half of his, and hasn't let in any tries through poor defence.

Lenui is underdone and that's the club's own fault.
Lol yeah nah

Latest posts