What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. Tigers Discussion + Voting

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Maranta has actually played well this year, and more importantly he's having a dig. Barba isnt. I still think hoffmans a good fullback and he'd be my first pick there, but if for whatever reason hook still thinks he's a 5/8 then maranta or someone else should get the #1 until barba decides he wants to play footy again

Yep I agree. I guess thinking back to last year it's hard to believe that Maranta to fullback is a valid option now.

I think we would get better kick returns with Hoffman at fullback, but our attacking plays will break down, just one pass later. Could be enough as Hoffman might break the line himself... Even at centre Hoffman will still need to pass to his winger (but again, he will have more 1 on 1 attacking opportunities, which might be enough). But the more I think about it the more I think that wing will be Hoffman's best position.

If only Barba could manage to magically get his 2012 form back...

benko

Juniors
Would love Barba to return to form -big fan of his. I was at the game last weekend he is either still injuried or his the player the newspaper are reporting isnt recieving his six figure third party payments - Looks to be in the same form as Darius Boyd atm.....only time will tell which of the two it really is. -37m againts the tigers :(

Latest posts