What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 V Dogs

Jane Murray

Bench
At the bottom right of any tweet you will find the 'Share' button (the tray with an upward facing arrow). Press on it, choose "Copy Link". You can then paste it into the reply field here.

View attachment 48931

Screenshots, as evidenced by previous posts in this thread, can be easily manipulated and used to provide false information.

And yes, aware of the irony of using a screenshot to illustrate a way to not take screenshots.
I realize that I am the cause of this. I apologize, as I had no idea that I was, unintentionally, breaking the forum rules.

mxlegend99

Referee
Since Blacker gave away a dumb penalty when Mounties were no threat. We didnt get the ball again the entire half and conceded 3 tries

mxlegend99

Referee
They should bounce back in the second big Waly Wal will set them straight, they are strong finishers usually.
10 minutes without a set to Panthers is insane. All from one stupid decision. Mounties destroying us for metres every set.

If Naden didn't drop that ball it could have been headed towards a blowout. Instead we bomb a try. Then when Mounties have nothing going for them we give away a stupid penalty to hand them a try and not see the ball again for the next 10 minutes.

Their was luck in mounties last 2 tries. But we looked horrible that whole period

Latest posts