What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Manly

franklin2323

Immortal
Even if you accept the ball was not grounded, which it may not have been, the correct restart should have been a penalty to the Panthers for Korasiu not being square and or being offside definitely not restart by means of a play the ball 10 metres out.

If Koroisau isn't offside Kenny scores. Try or 10 in the bin should of been the call

franklin2323

Immortal
When the ref sent it up I thought he mentioned to look at Api being offside rather than being obstructed, I almost think the video ref misunderstood him.

People near me thought it was dropped. Looked messy Live I can see why it was sent up...No idea how it came back penalty to them

BxTom

Bench
He said check for obstruction 100 percent.

What he said was;
"I have no try. I've been unsighted there. Can you see if the ball gets to the ground? I've got it as being up. I just want to check for obstruction. If he does get the ball to the ground, check for possible obstruction."

Interesting statement where he stated the he had the ball as up considering he says he was unsighted. Just determined to deny Panthers a try.

OldPanther

Coach
What he said was;
"I have no try. I've been unsighted there. Can you see if the ball gets to the ground? I've got it as being up. I just want to check for obstruction. If he does get the ball to the ground, check for possible obstruction."

Interesting statement where he stated the he had the ball as up considering he says he was unsighted. Just determined to deny Panthers a try.

The bias is pretty bad when benefit of the doubt should be to the attacking team.

Latest posts