What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 against the Roosters

Panther Pete

Juniors
It’s hard to believe the effort we just watched for 80 mins is from the same team only a few weeks ago was letting the opposition put on 4 tries in the opening 15 mins of a game. Surely the turn around in attitude and now playing as a team couldn’t all be as a result of dropping DWZ? No doubt the inclusion of Martin, Naden, Kenny and Too has been a major positive for us.

TheFrog

Coach
the Roosters stood offside almost all game and I don't remember them being pinged once for it.
Two that I can recall. Cummins wasn't that bad. The strip in the first half was a bad call against us, but we got a couple back.

GongPanther

Referee
One win behind 8th but with an horrendous for and against.
We can make that up with simply getting wins,hopefully with big margins, and other sides going on a downward slide. So we will have to be very fortunate for a few reasons to make the finals.

One week at a time.

tripster

Juniors
I must say I have been pleasantly surprised by To’o.

When I first saw him on the field in his debut against the Warriors I thought he was far too small to be a first grade quality winger, and he got monstered in that game.

Since then he has been making a ton of meters, he bends the line back even when being tackled by guys much bigger than him. He also has pace and a great change of direction. The way he was changing direction and making big metres in open space today on a few occasions was really impressive.

kinghippo

Juniors
I must say I have been pleasantly surprised by To’o.

When I first saw him on the field in his debut against the Warriors I thought he was far too small to be a first grade quality winger, and he got monstered in that game.

Since then he has been making a ton of meters, he bends the line back even when being tackled by guys much bigger than him. He also has pace and a great change of direction. The way he was changing direction and making big metres in open space today on a few occasions was really impressive.
I called him out for coming in to much in d but it doesn’t seem to be the case after a few more looks, he had some tough choices and got most right.
He seems to have a tough to tackle running style and changes pace and direction at the right time. Not many bounce out of Tedescos tackles.

MrBlack

Juniors
We’re relevant again now. Just outside the eight.

Bye and a depleted souths in the coming weeks.

panthersam

Juniors
Martin, Naden, Kenny and To’o.

How can you not love their energy and enthusiasm.

It’s been so good to see compared to what we were watching at the beginning of the season!

Have to give a mention to Mansour too, he has been enormous since being dropped... making metres for fun again.

I especially loved seeing To’o in a bit of broken field, he seems really light on his feet to go along with huge amounts of strength.

Last edited: