What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 | Tigers 17-16* Knights @ Leichhardt | Monday 6th June 2011

Tigers vs Knights (R13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adsy

Juniors
I'm actually worried that our defence has been good the last few weeks so we are due for a clock off game like we put in against Melbourne.

Tigers to go into the game complacent. I read an article today saying that Beau is ready to fire and has the approval of gids and stone to play to his instincts. I know fluff pieces dont mean anything.

So I predict Henry to fire tonight, Knights to go out to an 18-0 lead, and either win or lose by 6 or less points.

K-Man

Bench
Hilder's service from dummy half has been probably the poorest I've ever since from a starting hooker. Aside from the obvious errors, it's just laborious and ineffective.

Didgi

You guys are looking pretty good so far.

Does Joel Edwards count as a rookie this year?

Didgi

Yeah I think so too, I was just wondering. I havent seen him mentioned at all as a contender, and every week I watch him he impresses me more.

K-Man

Bench
Really soft defence for the Tigers' first try. But when you give away penalty after penalty after penalty you are asking for it... and we are nearly always asking for it

Nuffy

Bench
Hilder has been really poor and our last tackle options are rubbish.

Ref gives two cheap penalties, we'll get caned tonight based on those calls

Matt23

Staff member
Holder has been really poor and our last tackle options are rubbish.

Ref gives two cheap penalties, we'll get caned tonight based on those calls
Those penalties were classic crowd penalties [/skeepe mode]

K-Man

Bench
Those penalties were classic crowd penalties [/skeepe mode]

Maybe. But they were also classic Knights penalties under Stone. One of the most important aspects of penalty discipline is having a feel for when the ref might blow one. We are awful that, you can very often sense it's coming with us and our players have not improved at reading the game situation. The Edwards one was an absolute guaranteed penalty even a second before the ref blew it.

Latest posts