What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 v Dogs

Dragon David

First Grade
It is a Catch 22 situation for us no doubt. We win and Mary gets accolades, we lose and Mary might get some negative media attention which could have a bearing on his future. I would prefer that our players go out with a very positive attitude and play as a team and hustle and bustle the living daylights out of the doggies and win. All games are winnable, the guys just have to regain the fighting spirit which is what the big Red V symbolises - VICTORY.

I had faith in the Dragons winning against the Doggies. They have got to do this in every match from now on - hustle and bustle and back-up and back-up and back-up for victory!

getsmarty

Immortal
Play of the Week: Round 13 v Bulldogs
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Wed 12 Jun 2019, 09:58 AM

The dust has settled from the Dragons convincing 36-12 over the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs but the highlights reel continues to float around.

Now it's time to vote for your favourite moment from the drought-breaking victory in the play of the week!

Option A: After spending some time in the Canterbury Cup, Mikaele Ravalawa stormed back into the top grade with a scintillating double. The first came off the skillful passing of Ben Hunt who floated a pass onto the chest of Ravalawa with the in-goal wide open in front of him. But the second required a special put down that stunned onlookers. Under immense pressure, Ravalawa lept into the air before planting the ball down in the corner in a brilliant acrobatic effort.

Option B: Another returning player took centre stage in this long-range effort. Started by Corey Norman in the centre of the field, a long pass found Zac Lomax who again offloaded to Ravalawa needing no invitation to chew up 30 metres downfield. Ravalawa then fired a pin-point pass back inside to Corey Norman in support who sprinted toward the line.

Option C: Ben Hunt puts Jacob Host into space behind the Dogs' line but instead of throwing a wild pass, Host puts the ball on his foot with Zac Lomax and Matt Dufty in hot pursuit. The ball bounces off the Bulldogs fullback and into the hands of Zac Lomax who cruised over to put the result beyond doubt late in the second half.

Vote for your favourite below!

Play of the Week: Round 13
Vote for your favourite moment

Play of the Week: Round 13 Vote for your favourite moment
  • A. Mikaele Ravalawa Double
    0%
  • B. Corey Norman
    0%
  • C. Zac Lomax
    0%

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/06/12/play-of-the-week-round-13-v-bulldogs2/

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I would not pick Rava ahead of Periera or Pearson but I have bagged the poor fella in previous posts hence why I wrote that post before. He had a good game all be it against a bad side.

Latest posts