What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 - v Panthers

Yeah, and I can't believe all the thin skinned little bitches in here this week, go figure.
If you think the Feagais are the answer to our problems then you're not real bright and haven't been paying attention and maybe forgot why they weren't even considered for 1sts until now or that we're actively looking to unload them. But yeah, how dare I criticize them being picked. FMD.
It's great that the Couchmen are getting a run, I posted numerous times calling for their inclusion. It's odd that Tamale, easily our best back in reserves is left out in favour of a worse defender in Finau (lots of people in here whining about Tamales defence and now upset others are questioning Finau's inclusion wtf). Again how dare I question that pick as well.
What about Tuipulotu, 18th man every other week and handy bringing the ball out of our end, a ready made replacement for Ravalawa and he isn't considered at all, and on that, is this really the match for dropping Rav from an already much weakened backline ?
Anyway, we'll see how the boys go won't we.

Another thing denis, If someone mentions suicidal intentions in a post the week after getting flogged by a bottom eight team and on the cusp of going into a match badly undermanned against a top 2, premiership winning team maybe, just maybe they're not really serious and just trying to inject a little humour into proceedings - you ever thought of that denis.

sammymills

Juniors
The comments on Instagram surrounding the team list are just plain dumb.

They're asking for Eisenhuth to get dropped.

And then the outcry asking for Tamale is ridiculous as well - he CANNOT DEFEND AT NSW CUP LEVEL - what makes anyone think he can defend in first grade against the Panthers backline???

It seems that Rava has been dropped for reasons I'm assuming are related to what Drew said on JA.

They're also asking for Kyle to be dropped. Based on what? Oh yeah, and also, and replace him with f**ken who?

I would prefer Tuitavake for Lawrie though.
what did drew say on JA sorry?

sammymills

Juniors
Yeah the Dragons Facebook & Instagram groups are hilariously bad. Two thirds of those groups are made up of morons who can't spell, form a sentence or seem to have never watched an NRL game. The other third are the "gotta mindlessly support the team even if they're crap" brigade.
I seriously don't think I've ever seen an intelligent post on Facebook or Instagram in any of the Dragons groups. Ever.
thats why i prefer the forums, we are much more nuanced and refined

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I like the team changes. I'm looking forward to seeing Marschke and young Flanno combine, because I reckon they have the potential to go well, and confirm we don't really need Hunt. I know the Couchmans can rip, tear and bust, just need Flanno to give them enough minutes to show that. Not so confident about the Feagai's but I'm hoping Mat has at least one more try of the year in him, and that Max silences his critics.

Todd Smith is the referee, and I don't think we've won a game under him. This Saturday it's time to break the drought.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Fascinating team lists in many ways, some of which have already been mentioned, and whilst I'd like to see a few more, I think it's probably the best 17 available atm.

NRL - No debutants, although, you could argue Finau.

Koe Cup - Tamale at fullback seems odd, however, it could gave other implications for his future. The promotion of LKT and Buchanon gives them a pathways opportunity. Up to them to grab it. C Tui was absent a few weeks back, I'm wondering if there's more to that story. Rava's issues have already been discussed, hence why the Feagai's were given the opportunity in NRL.

Although some may be disappointed at the squads selected, there are legitimate reasons.

I'm also now super interested in how the NRL squad performs without the "handbrake".

Personally I like the team line up

At least one of the Coachman’s should start, if not both.

Matt Fegai has been playing exceptionally well in KOE Cup.

His brother has been steadily improving.

Tamale needs more time to gain consistency.

Missing our best three players this week.

Let’s get behind the boys.

I am very interested to see how the players react without Ben Hunt.

Wolfgang90

Juniors

Dragon David

First Grade
I like the team changes. I'm looking forward to seeing Marschke and young Flanno combine, because I reckon they have the potential to go well, and confirm we don't really need Hunt. I know the Couchmans can rip, tear and bust, just need Flanno to give them enough minutes to show that. Not so confident about the Feagai's but I'm hoping Mat has at least one more try of the year in him, and that Max silences his critics.

Todd Smith is the referee, and I don't think we've won a game under him. This Saturday it's time to break the drought.
I agree with you Johnno.

My question is, which referee have we had that we have won games with? (I could look this up I suppose). Seems like most we lose with!!??

since77

Juniors
I really hope the Couchmans do well. It would be refreshing to have a young gun step up into first grade and really knock it out of the park for once.
After most people have been calling for their inclusion for a while it would be a real bummer if they have a shocker!!

Its going to be a interesting game. Even though were playing Penrith, they're very understrength and the cold hard facts are we're never going to get a better opportunity this year to win against a true premiership contender.
I think the game will go one of two ways. Either it will be an embarrassing whitewash or our makeshift team will hold on in a nail-biter.

Latest posts