What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 - v Panthers

justadragon

Bench
What the hell happened, wow what a second half, got to give credit to Feagai, what a try and RFM and Luc big second halfs, there must have been some rocket at HT, I dont care how wet I am now its worth it, I'm just so happy that a Dragons side has finally showed some ticker in the second half and whats more pride lads PRIDE !!!!

Dragsters

First Grade
What the hell happened, wow what a second half, got to give credit to Feagai, what a try and RFM and Luc big second halfs, there must have been some rocket at HT, I dont care how wet I am now its worth it, I'm just so happy that a Dragons side has finally showed some ticker in the second half and whats more pride lads PRIDE !!!!
Quality coach's half time speech...

Spazer

Juniors
I went to dinner after that clunky first half and came back to see that scoreline, what the hell happened? How did couchmans and finau go in the second half?