What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 - v Panthers

matPORTS

Juniors
Assuming all Origin potentials are out (Lomax, Hunt, Su'a) + injuries...

1. Sloan
2. Finau
3. Suli
4. Tuipulotu
5. Ravalawa
6/7. K Flanno
7/6. Marschke

8. F Molo
9. Liddle
10. Lawrie
11. Eisenhuth
12. Leilua
13. JDB

14. Brown
15. BMM
16. RFM
17. T Couchman

18. R Couchman

mxlegend99

Referee
Dragons should be right. Panthers are missing their spine along with To’o, Yeo and Martin.

First choice backup half is out too. But it wont even slightly resemble the side that defeated Sharks.

Last edited:

justadragon

Bench
Dragons should be right. Panthers are missing their spine along with To’o, Yeo and Martin.

First choice backup half is out too. But it wont even slightly resemble the side that defeated Sharks.
I remember a couple of years ago I think that the Dragons played the Bronco's, the Bronco's practically had their QCUP side on and we were just about full strength. Yep, we got towelled up.

qld redvee

Juniors
Yeah surprisingly from all reports he's doing a pretty good job. You sometimes wonder with some of the duds from the Griffin / McGregor days what would have happened with better coaching.....
77 your 100% right with better coaching we may have kept Garrick and Saab even Robson..
That"coach" really cost us and its still affecting us

2010Dragons

Bench

Panthers have 5 away at origin. Plus many injured players but yet they are favourites with the betting agencies.
This is how pathetic weak our team of imposters are.
I remember in the Brown and Bennett era we would have 9 or 10 in SOO duties yet we would win.
OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN !
What has happened to my beloved MIGHTY DRAGONS?