What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 v Tigers

maple_69

Bench
I keep reading posts talking up VTK for the top grade. I'm sorry but the kid has struggled to stand out for the Wolves so you couldn't seriously consider him for the top grade. Yes McKendry will surely come straight back in once fit but VTK is a long way off. As for Blake Austin I simply cannot find a spot for him in the top 17 unless there may be an opening thru injury.

I know what youre saying. I tried to qualify it with 'when they're ready to go' but that probably means something different for each of those players. VTK has shown enough this year to suggest he will make itbut youre right, he hasn't settled yet.
With Mckendry likely to push Newton out when he's back, Cherrington, Mansour and Austin are probably the guys who are pushing for selection and theyll need to work hard.

Nealo 12

First Grade
We have got to go for the jugular and put a big score on the Tigers, for and against will be critical at seasons end.

marty65

Juniors
We have got to go for the jugular and put a big score on the Tigers, for and against will be critical at seasons end.

I agree. The selected Tigers team has to be one of the weakest looking lineups I've ever seen in the NRL. Its payback time for our loss to them earlier in the season. We should smash them by 20+ points.

Panther Pete

Juniors
In the past these seemingly easy games (tigers are paying $4.00) we have struggled with. Here's hoping those frustrating times are behind us.

murraymob

Coach
dont worry about the score.The win is what matters.No doubt Melbourne thought a big score against us and got caught out

Scotty03

Juniors
Scotty, Newton has been putting in the last month. He has been doing some tough yards up the middle when it counts. Ordinarily I would agree, but credit where its due.

Agree with Maple.

Newton hasn't lost us any games, but doesn't offer anything special.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he kills it this week but he's just filling a gap temporarily due to injuries I'm hoping.

Also, the bloke knocked back Jen Hawkins. Nuff said.

I'd much prefer to see our squad in a few weeks time to be;

1.Moylan
2.T Robinson
3.Roberts
4.Whare
5.Simmons
6.John
7.Soward (haha, ok Walsh - for now)
8.Grant
9.Kingston
10.Plum
11.Manu
12.Brown
13.Docker

inter:
14.Plum
15.McKendry
16.Segz
17.M Robinson

Wouldn't touch us at either of those prices. Last game I jumped on when we somehow got out to $3.60 against the dragons.

franklin2323

Immortal
The problem is these are the games we lose when we are raging favourites. All points to a comfortable win to us so means we will lose.

BOMAR

Juniors
Might want to rethink those bets. Just read that there will be no Moylan or Robinson cause of the 2nd tier salary cap, and no Tim Grant, broken hand out for a month. That sux.

mxlegend99

Referee
Link here

Travis Robinson and Matt Moylan not allowed to play, and Wes Naiqama and Geoff Daniela to replace them. What the f*ck is this bullsh*t???? There goes our season if Wes Naiqama is back in first grade... and why would Josh Mansour not be one of the two players recalled if this was the case?