What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 v Tigers

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Lafai playing poorly. Anyone would think he's just signed a contract and can take it easy now.
Dugan giving all, as usual.
Hope the ref replaces himself at halftime.
JDB putting in a shift.
Did l mention the ref sux?
We're winning!!!!!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
McCrone just needs to get that ball a little quicker to our outside backs ....he runs to the line which is good but just holds the pass a fraction to long ..the pill has been blocked a couple times now

j0nesy

Bench
I agree...hes going ok but seems to get a bit dissjointed at times ....have to wait and see I guess

Yeah true. He probably needs a bit of time to adjust, he's played just about every position in the backline this year to be fair. Mary is unlikely to change things around so he'll get a bit more of a go. Other options would be Mann to halves, Mccrone to bench and Milne to centre; or Dugan to centre Mann to fullback.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yeah true. He probably needs a bit of time to adjust, he's played just about every position in the backline this year to be fair. Mary is unlikely to change things around so he'll get a bit more of a go. Other options would be Mann to halves, Mccrone to bench and Milne to centre; or Dugan to centre Mann to fullback.
Yeah I agree mate re Mann he probably doesnt know if hes Arthur or Martha at present

j0nesy

Bench
Look at the difference in quality when Mccrone has the ball on the last tackle compared to Widdop. It's chalk and cheese.

j0nesy

Bench
Sele's been very impressive. We're well on top in this game but need to stay switched on because Tigers have come to play.

Juniors
Biggest blight on the game imo. Ref calls held and the ball carrier drops the ball, penalty given despite no foul. He holds the ball hitting the ground .... all good.