What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 v Tigers

Overseas dragon

Juniors
In place of who? Young guys have been blooded and eased into first grade. The first graders are doing the job. I'd prefer a win than giving young kids a go for the sake of it. Let's secure a top 4 position in 2017
In place of Dugan for 1 .I don't know yet if dufty is better but surely Mary gives the kid a go if it doesn't work the nighty order Dugan can go back .but one thing I do know it's much easier for a junior to shine when he's playing behind a great pack.also McDonald we might have a young flier how is better than him but we shall never now unless we look .you can't accumulate if you don't speculate.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
19. Josh Dugan
2. Nene Macdonald
6. Kurt Mann
4. Tim Lafai
1. Jason Nightingale
21. Gareth Widdop (c)
7. Josh McCrone
8. Russell Packer
9. Cameron McInnes
10. Paul Vaughan
20. Tyson Frizell
12. Joel Thompson
13. Jack de Belin
Interchange:

3. Taane Milne
5. Kalifa Faifai Loa
11. Tariq Sims
14. Jacob Host
15. Leeson Ah Mau
16. Hame Sele
18. Tyrone McCarthy
At last Mann gets a start. Looking forward to this
Strong side. I would be shocked if they lost !

SaintElroy

Juniors
In place of Dugan for 1 .I don't know yet if dufty is better but surely Mary gives the kid a go if it doesn't work the nighty order Dugan can go back .but one thing I do know it's much easier for a junior to shine when he's playing behind a great pack.also McDonald we might have a young flier how is better than him but we shall never now unless we look .you can't accumulate if you don't speculate.

Dugan is still our best fullback. You want to win you play him. Blood then if needed, Mary's done alright with field sele and host. Nene has been solid, few defensive lapses but that has come from errors from inside. I'm all for blokes getting blooded and it's been happenning. The way you lot are going on our first grade would be playing for the cutters and half the 20s and cutters would be playing firsts just to strengthen us for 2018. It's ludicrous.

ALSGI

Bench
Strong side. I would be shocked if they lost !
I'd be shocked if they lost at Kogarah or Wollongong with our team but won't be shocked if the Tigers put on a show, Refs play a part and we struggle at our 'home game' at ANZ. Widdop and Duges coming back from injury, Mann in a new position again, Patten in the Bunker.......
Clearly and his bandits will be circling the wagons.
Danger game!!

hazzbeen

Bench
I'd be shocked if they lost at Kogarah or Wollongong with our team but won't be shocked if the Tigers put on a show, Refs play a part and we struggle at our 'home game' at ANZ. Widdop and Duges coming back from injury, Mann in a new position again, Patten in the Bunker.......
Danger game!!
ALSGI if we have turned the corner and we are the real deal no matter what we should win this game . East , Storm , Broncos , Sharks they find a way to win . Lets hope we do ......

Dragonslayer

First Grade
One of the biggest interests for me in his game will be Mann and Centre and will the right hand defense issues be solved.
I suspect WT were aiming plenty of their attack down that side, but now with Mann at right centre it may just stifle their attacking forays.

The bench is sorted and the team selections are smart. The contingencies are their just in case either Widdop or Dugan cannot complete the game ie:
Widdop down: Mann to 5/8 and Milne to right centre.
Dugan down: Nighty to fullback and Milne to left wing, or (don't like this option but..) Nighty to fullback, Mann to left wing and Milne to right centre.
Both down: disaster really but can be, Nighty fullback, Mann 5/8, Milne wing and Thommo centre. Sims to edge forward. However, I don't think our medical team would clear Widdop and Dugan or even Friz if they weren't confident they could see out the game, but who knows, game stress is different than just being on the training paddock.

ALSGI

Bench
2GB were saying Widdop wont play this week, which means Mann to 6, Milne at 3 and KFFL into bench?
Guess we'll find out at 2pm.

ALSGI

Bench
they're playing otherwise kffl wouldn't have played for the cutters
Ok, makes sense.
Looking forward to Mann in the Centres with McDonald outside him in attack, and Mann should tidy up in D as well.
Hope Widdop has an easy game back and hopefully our kicking improves with Tedesco at the back.
Hope Duges has a big game too - he'll want to aim up and prove a point against Tedesco.

mickeylane

Bench
Danger game!!
Will put 40 on this heartless team!!

Crush

Coach
Danger game!!
I was confident until I read that!
Stop freaking us all out ALSGI!

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Be careful this is a dangerous game and the Tigers do have the team to take us down just like Parramatta did earlier in the season.

cussy

Juniors
I m hoping that tigers halves pairing will really impact on their ability to score. Lolohea first game for them and brooks out will be difficult for them.